Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Do you by chance have a digital rear view camera? I was told that even if you have the surround view camera, if you have the digital rearview, then you don't get the cargo camera as an option. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I was looking at a 1500 the other day that had this setup.
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

only if you can get into the care and in the dash. without a keyfob, that's kinda tough
  3. D

like I said. I would tell them to keep it. if it was towed/dragged off. That has to do wonders for the transmission and engine.
  4. D

that's crazy. I would tell them to keep it. looks like it was used in a demolition derby.
  5. D

time to look for another truck at this point. I do believe the one on order is on permanent vacation.
  6. D

got my 3rd generic email from Ram today. 1/13-1/20 :rolleyes:
  7. D

Garner North Carolina is final destination. With great help from bvr10, my shipping info has not updated since 11/16. shows the last location was at the port in Mexico. It was thought to have shipped on the boat, but we have not been able to track it down. edit: brv10 My dyslexia kicked in.
  8. D

well... Got my next waiting time. 1/10 to 1/13. Feeling blessed (not really). Built since 11/14!
  9. D

you can say that again. Mines been on the way to the dealer since 11/15
  10. D

I would be interested to hear more about this "stolen key" incident. where, why, and how?
  11. D

My dealer supposedly called the RAM rep today and is now telling me it looks like the truck should arrive between mid or end of Jan. :rolleyes:
  12. D

well... lost my interest rate lock today. Still no movement on my truck. Ram Chat basically said" we will let you know if something changes", but just moved the goal post for delivery again.
  13. D

with all that being said. I'm still a RAM fan for life at this point. I have owned many Ram Trucks and use to work on Fords (enough said there). I just wish they were able to give better updates on where the truck is once it's been built etc. I mean UPS doesn't have that issue. just saying.
  14. D

Not to mention the fact that the dealers are making more money on the high demand big trucks right now. you would think they would be raising a stink as well.
  15. D

that sounds like a contract issue to me. Ask them how much they will pay you to go get it. isn't that why the destination charge for those trucks is so high?