Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. hotrodssisco

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Cupholder and bedliner (unless specifically deleted) come w/ Limiteds, switches were extra- so whoopee!
  2. hotrodssisco

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Are they on the build sheet? Both show up on my sheet, and Proximity Key on sticker.
  3. hotrodssisco

Yes it is. Real tough picking a color when there's none to be seen in person, just crummy pics on build site. Just saw an olive green metallic 1500 in detail shop that was pretty neat.
  4. hotrodssisco

Picked up Saturday. Bedcover (Yes, it is PN 650137, NOT 650299, Leer...) and SCR back Magnaflow pipe. Currently out for tint, PPF on bumper and Ceramic.
  5. hotrodssisco

My '17 had a plug in it that is still used to this day. Capless fill sketches me out on a road truck, forget about something like on a excavation site, etc.
  6. hotrodssisco

Nothing from Ram whatsoever and I go to pick it up tomorrow! Prob'ly get something in a month. (Cryptostickers awhile ago, tho).
  7. hotrodssisco

AWESOME!!! Thank you so very much for that! Figured the truck would be here way before they would respond back. Isn't it great when the folks on here have better info than the manufacturers? (Lookin's @ you too, Stellantis).. Happy holiday season to you!!
  8. hotrodssisco

Probl'y. But who know how manufacturer's engineers think. I don't wanna even get into the different ways there are to leave a vehicle in neutral to push forward to align up to put on lift (I work on primarily euros so it differs alot).
  9. hotrodssisco

Alot of the vehicles I work on now do that as a reminder "key fob has left the vehicle" so's you don't leave it behind at gas station, etc. My '17 just has interior chime (like if you got out to hook up trailer) which is way less annoying. But as someone that's had a Customer drive off while I...
  10. hotrodssisco

And it fit no problem? I heard bed is carryover from previous Gen., but trying to research what the updated PN the Rep gave me makes my brain hurt. Last thing I wanna do is unbox this thing and then find out it doesn't fit.
  11. hotrodssisco

No room for winch-taken up by heat exchangers; Bigger radiator, trans cooler, charge air intercooler for diesel, for one.
  12. hotrodssisco

@LeeIacocca Nice! Hey, I have a quick question on the bedcover if it's a HF650M-do you know the actual part number? Because I ordered the HF650M from Leer directly using the "Find My Truck" list for short bed, no R box, etc., and somehow they sent PN 650137, sez fits 09-18. Did their contact us...
  13. hotrodssisco

Nice! Hey, I have a quick question on the bedcover if it's a HF650M-do you know the actual part number? Because I ordered the HF650M from Leer directly using the "Find My Truck" list for short bed, no R box, etc., and somehow they sent PN 650137, sez fits 09-18. Did their contact us last week...
  14. hotrodssisco

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-ram-2500-limited-tow-trailer-camera-options.6626/ 7 pin is normal 7 pin, 12 pin is trailer surround view, connector on other side of plate is tow-mode camera.