Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

James_setz2784

Reaction score
Damn i was kind of hoping to have this thing for Christmas. Is there any type of way of tracking it a little more indepth to see were it actually is? I think its been in the shipping stages for over a month now
I’m over 2 months in the shipping stage. Getting super fed up with how ram ships these things

owdiss78

Reaction score
I’m over 2 months in the shipping stage. Getting super fed up with how ram ships these things

Dealer figured I’d have my order by January. I’m guessing it will not even be in by March I’m not even D1 yet seen some be there for 6 weeks before built then hearing up to 4-12 weeks shipping. I guess if I get my 9/20/21 order in the year 2022 camping season I will be lucky . But I believe ram needs to have better communication with at least dealers of sold orders and why some get skipped for months on end and others have the long wait of 14 days and truck is built. Very frustrated to say the least

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Ford has been doing it for years.. when I get my truck I’ll try to find it in bcm with alpha.. if not horn is getting unplugged
Long ago I was done with ford. I won’t capitalize the ‘f’ cuz they don’t deserve it. Almost all mechanics that I meet don’t do ford. So it was that idiot who probably now works with Chrysler! It was fords master plan. Kind of like the planners of los Angeles moving to Colorado and trying to screw our way of thinking.
Rant done. Horn thing bothers me.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
I found the pic I sent the company I purchased from with the same question you have. They said it was correct and it fit perfectly. 650299 is for a 1500.

I attached their phone # as well…….View attachment 28284

View attachment 28283
AWESOME!!! Thank you so very much for that!
Figured the truck would be here way before they would respond back. Isn't it great when the folks on here have better info than the manufacturers? (Lookin's @ you too, Stellantis)..
Happy holiday season to you!!

PatriotHD

Reaction score
Been in a 2019 loaner all week to pull the boat with. Makes me more anxious to get mine.

Attachments

• 3A764035-DA94-43ED-B331-76915CCAA956.jpeg
    3A764035-DA94-43ED-B331-76915CCAA956.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 308814D7-5EAE-4D43-93A3-C86D03E86A5B.jpeg
    308814D7-5EAE-4D43-93A3-C86D03E86A5B.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 65

223500DRW

Reaction score
well..... I have to say, the lack of response from my dealer is making me think about re-ordering from them. I'm pretty impressed them so far.
I will give it a bit more time, as I'm hopefully optimistic about getting my currently ordered truck. :confused:
for all you ordering a truck and switching dealers and loosing your deposit I would dispute it with your credit card company. you paid for no service. they will sale the vehicle at a profit and I'm pretty sure they didn't offer you a service no matter if u signed a no refundable deposit. they can't charge you for no goods or service offered. hence why you can't get financing on a vehicle you ordered it doesn't exists. these dealers are making these rules up as they go.

beckty85

Reaction score
so I had a conversation with Aaron. to make you all aware Renae is a internet salesperson they are paid 500.00 per vehicle sale. straight up that's why there is a 1000k deposit. they get it up front no other commission. Renae is also located in Florida and not at the dealer at least she told me that not sure if Sandi is at the dealer or not. but who cares they are giving you the best deal possible. Renae is also military affiliated and is honest. hope this helps you guys with ease.
Sandi is in Houston

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Did anyone here in Canada put an order in for a 2022 Ram 3500? Both of the dealers nearby are barely budging off of MSRP on my Limited, maybe 2% ... I'm finding this a bit ridiculous. I want the invoice price and they even refused to show me that number. I'm in interior BC but 7 hours from Vancouver.

kwick66

Reaction score
for all you ordering a truck and switching dealers and loosing your deposit I would dispute it with your credit card company. you paid for no service. they will sale the vehicle at a profit and I'm pretty sure they didn't offer you a service no matter if u signed a no refundable deposit. they can't charge you for no goods or service offered. hence why you can't get financing on a vehicle you ordered it doesn't exists. these dealers are making these rules up as they go.
My opinion is this- that is a cowards approach. It’s not the dealers fault that a buyer didn’t perform due diligence and shop around prior to placing the order. The deposit covers the time spent placing the order on the vehicle.
I do think that the dealer should refund the deposit, since the truck will likely be sold before it hits their lot.
But disputing the charge is Chicken sh*t.
just my $.02.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My opinion is this- that is a cowards approach. It’s not the dealers fault that a buyer didn’t perform due diligence and shop around prior to placing the order. The deposit covers the time spent placing the order on the vehicle.
I do think that the dealer should refund the deposit, since the truck will likely be sold before it hits their lot.
just my $.02.
Special order trucks have to sit on the lot a bit before being sold or the dealer gets penalized, pay Floorplan or get penalized....

Scubaz66

Reaction score
just my $.02.
I for one do not believe a dealer should keep a customer's $1000.00 deposit for the 15 minuts it takes to place an order in the system. Besides, it's the responsibility of the selling dealership because customers cannot order directly from the manufacturer. If the dealership is an HONEST dealership they will refund the deposit knowing they can sell the truck before the week is over. Those dealers who know this, but still want to keep the customers deposit are crooked dealerships in my opinion. Just my two cents worth.

223500DRW

Reaction score
for those of u with negative stuff to say about this keep it to yourselves. this was for those in these past 1037 pages who said they were screwed over by the dealers only to have to order elsewhere and loose money not for someone to cancel an order to go get a better deal elsewhere. I put this up for those taken advantage of by shaddy dealerships not honoring agreements.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
How often is the build spread sheet updated? My trucks been built but is still showing D1 status.

Ps. Thank you to whoever did this! It’s helped out tremendously
There's some info about it on post 1 in the thread about it. TL;DR: I make updates based on info I'm told or read.

I was away from the computer this weekend and just caught up on threads. I made all updates to the tracking sheet I saw.

@sconym congrats on the progress! Strangely your window sticker loads for me but not your equipment listing.

Users who are viewing this thread