Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Uconnect box requires service

My dealership has tried at least twice to fix this to no avail. Anyone actually have any luck getting it fixed?
  2. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

Great. I'll have to look to make sure this is safe for my 6.7. Anyone have any input as to if this is OK to use? are other dealerships are putting it in 6.7?
  3. O

Connected Services

Anyone successfully negotiate for the connected services, or is it take it or leave with them? Don't even get me started on the horse*hit of paying this much for a truck only to get 6 months of complimentary service, then getting socked another $164.00 a year if I want to use the app to remote...
  4. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

My invoice said that it was for 5w-40. Part # listed was 5083285AA for oil filter and 12 quarts of 68523985AA oil.
  5. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

I used the plan today. My oil change, filter and tire rotation were completely covered. Just told the service folks I had the Mopar plan and it was all taken care of with no out of pocket charges.
  6. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

It was directly through Mopar. The representative used my VIN, pulled up my vehicle information and stated to me that it was for my 6.7 Cummins. I specifically asked if it could be used at any dealership, and if I would be charged anything extra at the dealership. He told me I could use it at...
  7. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

its a '22 6.7 Cummins. I think the price for the plan was fine. I am looking more for experience with utilizing the plan with your local dealership.
  8. O

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

You need to make it so that it can be disabled. To be frank, it's annoying.
  9. O

Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan

Wondering what other folk's experience has been with the Mopar Prepaid Oil Plan. For $350.00, I got 4 oil changes, tire rotations over the course of 3 years. I specifically asked the sales representative from Mopar if I could use this at any Ram dealer, and I was told yes I could. I was also...
  10. O

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

Thank you. I emailed a little earlier for a price.
  11. O

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

So how much cheaper is Granger is than Ziegler?
  12. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I just got one in Max Steel, too. I think it looks sharp. No one else in my area has that color Ram, yet.
  13. O

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Sharp looking truck! Congrats! What did the undercoating and ceramic coating cost you?
  14. O

Price negotiated from MSRP

Picked up my new Laramie today. I got 1% under invoice and a $1,000.00 rebate. Dealer matched Zeigler max care warranty price, too.