Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

occowboy

Reaction score
Yes, I actually like it in person much more than the simulator. I also like that I almost never see it on the road. I hate driving around seeing twins to my vehicle everywhere.
I just got one in Max Steel, too. I think it looks sharp. No one else in my area has that color Ram, yet.

Grayson

Reaction score
I have a camping trip scheduled the first week of November to Charlotte, NC... If I'm not driving my ordered 2022 Ram by that time, then Ram can jam it up their rear ends, I'll buy a 2022 F-250 Platinum or Denali 2500, both are currently on lots here in upstate NY.

Worst case scenario is come by my house in NC borrow my Ozark Trail camping equipment.

NVYCHF

Reaction score
Thats BS, if Ramchat is only looking at the dealer site for info its a little bit scary.
brv10,

Good morning. I spoke to a rep from Ramchat a few weeks ago, and she stated that the dealer updates their (Ramchat) info. So that is in line with Savage99ss's comment. I am going to a local dealer with weekend to see if they can provide some solid info.

Be safe,
Randy

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
rep from Ramchat a few weeks ago, and she stated that the dealer updates their (Ramchat) info.
That makes so little sense. The dealers have no idea what’s going on at ram… how (and why) would they tell ram chat what to say?? They must be talking about something else, because both ram chat and the dealer are pulling up the order and looking at the same screen to get your build info. No way ram chat is getting their info from the dealer.

kennelpj

Reaction score
earship to look at their truck with an offer in hand. They salesman and manager tried to "sell me" when I told them I was going to buy a truck, either from them or someone else. After about 90 minutes and an insulting offer I walked out and said I told you. He

You are exactly right. Good business says you cover who came first doesnt it?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I think good customer service says first come first serve. Good business is remain as profitable as possible. Unfortunately, those of us that put in factory orders are just a fraction of the total vehicles they will produce and don't influence a lot of their decision making.

cmh2007

Reaction score
I think good customer service says first come first serve. Good business is remain as profitable as possible. Unfortunately, those of us that put in factory orders are just a fraction of the total vehicles they will produce and don't influence a lot of their decision making.
That is what i was getting at.. just worded wrong

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
That makes so little sense. The dealers have no idea what’s going on at ram… how (and why) would they tell ram chat what to say?? They must be talking about something else, because both ram chat and the dealer are pulling up the order and looking at the same screen to get your build info. No way ram chat is getting their info from the dealer.
They are looking at the dealer inquire screen for the information. I have a trade the dealer wants 16 Mc 3500 with 39 k miles on it . If they keep you in the blind till your truck shows up then you can’t sell it for more money to someone else.

ClawSS

Reaction score
I wonder what the odds are "we" get batched together. Mine is Delmonico-Night and pretty much all but a sunroof.
1631884478212.png

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Looks like theres more movement on the Diesels than 6.4 lately. Im keeping fingers crossed they start cranking a bunch of laramie/ limited hemi trucks real soon. they'll prob all ship at once
I'm a Laramie hemi with projected build 10/11 (vin 117136)

Users who are viewing this thread