Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

ProKubinator

Reaction score
Curious if anyone can give me some experience on leasing a 2500 cummins. I have leased my 2019 1500 and have been very happy with the lease experience. What do the residual values and payments look like on a 2500? Im at $547 a month in a 2019 Laramie with a 10,000 mile per year lease. No money out of pocket when I signed or trade.

zooroadbaja

Reaction score
So is Mark Dodge the way to go or is the tread lightly the way to go? Does the tread lightly work on dealer inventory or custom order only, do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time? About to hit the accept button on my Vroom offer. Also if Mark Dodge is the way to go, do I just call and ask for Sandi or email?

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
So is Mark Dodge the way to go or is the tread lightly the way to go? Does the tread lightly work on dealer inventory or custom order only, do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time? About to hit the accept button on my Vroom offer. Also if Mark Dodge is the way to go, do I just call and ask for Sandi or email?
Sandi will get you better than tread lightly. samrith@markdodge.net or hit up @AndreaChapmanScottsdale for a quote. Or do both!!

Myfast70

Reaction score
Andrea @ Chapman has had some great pricing and is very attentive, Sandi @ Mark has some of the best pricing there is to be found. Depends on your location in relation to them as well. Not sure what side of the country you're on but west seems to have the better deals from what I've been seeing

3quarterton

Reaction score
Ordered from Mark Dodge with Sandi. (2 trucks)

MSRP $81,675

Sale price $72,772 plus $444 document/temp tag/notary fee.
Almost 9k off MSRP.

I’ll take it. Local and a few dealerships in neighboring states were saying pay MSRP or take a hike. So glad I found this forum to learn about Mark Dodge and others that still have good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep people are trying to charge over the window sticker for a 2020 Ram(any model) with over 30k miles, I absolutely love this community. I am gonna buy a new truck for the first time in my life.

chapman8523

Reaction score
Almost have to beg dealers in AK to make a deal, if you don't choose to may MSRP+ they just become truly disrespectful. That also included ordering. Couldn't believe an encounter with Anchorage Chrysler Center yesterday. Interesting how quickly they forget what it's like to have to "sell" a vehicle. Currently waiting for a quote to order with Bud Clary in Washington, much more attentive and responsive. Looking forward to what they can offer, with shipping to AK should still come in far less than buying local, which is what I would have preferred.

jtogden05

Reaction score
Aside from final pricing, what is everyone expecting to see as far as financing for the new 2022’s? My credit is well over 800 so I’m hoping I can get better than 3% APR. might even have some cash to put down as well

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Aside from final pricing, what is everyone expecting to see as far as financing for the new 2022’s? My credit is well over 800 so I’m hoping I can get better than 3% APR. might even have some cash to put down as well
Talk to your local credit union. Some have as low as 0.99%. PenFed is one.

DougB

Reaction score
FINALLY placed my order 9/2/2021 with Sandi at Mark Dodge. Been looking, waiting for nearly two years. Passed on the 2020 due to the CP4. Held off of the 2021 due to covid and waiting for Uconnect 5. Considered a new F250 for a while but in the end I decided the Mega Cab/Cummins combo is just too good to move away from! No reason to hold out any longer. Basically getting the same truck I have now but with a bunch of really nice upgrades!

2022 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 6.7

MSRP = $78,545
Sale price = $69,776
Discount = $8769 (11.16%)

1630629129859.png

3quarterton

Reaction score
FINALLY placed my order 9/2/2021 with Sandi at Mark Dodge. Been looking, waiting for nearly two years. Passed on the 2020 due to the CP4. Held off of the 2021 due to covid and waiting for Uconnect 5. Considered a new F250 for a while but in the end I decided the Mega Cab/Cummins combo is just too good to move away from! No reason to hold out any longer. Basically getting the same truck I have now but with a bunch of really nice upgrades!

2022 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 6.7

MSRP = $78,545
Sale price = $69,776
Discount = $8769 (11.16%)

1630629129859.png
Congrats man, did they give you the expected delivery date

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

DougB

Reaction score
Congrats man, did they give you the expected delivery date
She gave the standard, conservative 14-16 weeks. I will check with her end of next week to see if Ram assigned the VIN and if assigned a build date yet. With production only a month along and there are 3-4 months of orders ahead of me, not expecting it until early next year. Anything before that is lagniappe.

bamorris2

Reaction score
elks ram in sacramento has them for 3k off MSRP but yeah its only one i found, ive tried Arizona and all are at MSRP......Chapman only has diesels

I assume you mean “Elk Grove” RAM. That’s where I bought mine from. Got either $3,000 or $3,500 off of MRSP (can’t remember which). Also got a other $1,000 off from RAM Corp via an email code.

Users who are viewing this thread