Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RubiRam392

AEV vertical tire carrier problem?

Bummer! Yes, I emailed them explaining the situation and asked if they had a remedy to prevent it from happening in the future. They had me send them a plethora of photos, measurements, and verified it was installed correctly. No remedy yet. Currently still going through the process and...
  2. RubiRam392

Enable Apple Carplay NOT available

I’ve noticed through trial and error that when I disconnect the VPN on my phone I have a higher chance of connecting to the UC5. I’ve used the same VPN for the entire time I’ve owned the truck. Not sure why now that would hinder the connection. It still won’t connect 50% of the time but I do get...
  3. RubiRam392

I just tried that and it kept saying “phone not connected, try again in a few minutes”
  4. RubiRam392

I’ve done that as well but to no avail.
  5. RubiRam392

Yes I actually updated it last night to the 16.6 just to make sure it was completely up to date. I checked and there are no over the air updates for the 8.4 UC5 either. I have not been able to reconnect since yesterday at this time.
  6. RubiRam392

Mine is starting to act up as well. Just over the past 2 days I’ve had to go into settings and restart the radio, forget/delete phones and re-add them several times. Happened again on the way home from work only this time completely fails to connect. It recognizes the phone, will not connect...
  7. RubiRam392

That’s a good idea. I’m going to be calling AEV today and see if they have recommendations as well.
  8. RubiRam392

2022 Ram Power Wagon 37x12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers AEV Katla wheels I have had my tire carrier installed since February 3rd, 2022. Great spare tire solution, but I’ve noticed there is a crack in the bulkhead. The carrier is properly adjusted for the 37” Nitto Trail Grappler. It seems...
  9. RubiRam392

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

For those of you who have received your orders, is it everything you’ve ever wanted? Things you realized you should have ordered but didn’t? Kinda wishing I would have got the Ram boxes for all my recovery gear
  10. RubiRam392

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Thanks man! I dig it. I’ve got a bit of death wobble with these. I’m going to pull them tomorrow and rebalance them and see if it goes away. If not I guess I’ll try aligning it again.
  11. RubiRam392

Lets see those power wagons

Dang good looking truck dude!!
  12. RubiRam392

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Stock wheels, no spacers. 37x12.50R17 Cooper STT Pros. Rubs on the sway bar at full lock. Other than that I haven’t ran into any other clearance issues yet.
  13. RubiRam392

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

500 mile round trip over the weekend. Mine had no drone at highway speeds.
  14. RubiRam392

New exhaust coming

I was able to get my muffler delete pipe put on yesterday. I love the way it sounds so far. I'll be taking it on a 500 mile round trip this weekend, so I will be able to get first hand account of if there is any drone in the cab on the highway.
  15. RubiRam392

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It's the Power Wagon. Which I believe is 2' taller than the regular 2500's
  16. RubiRam392

17" Wheels, absolutely no rubbing under normal operating conditions. I haven't taken it offroad yet. This weekend I will put it to the test!
  17. RubiRam392

Thanks man! Just got back from the tire shop today. 37s fit nicely
  18. RubiRam392

My truck has arrived at the railyard! I called my buddy with Union Pacific and he says my railcar is scheduled to be unloaded mid day today. Hopefully a hotshot picks up the delivery and brings it to the dealer today, and ready for tomorrow! Crossing my fingers.