Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New exhaust coming

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
So a couple months ago I talked to the technical team at Corsa exhausts as to why they don't make one for the 6.4 hemi. The guy on the phone was like oh really I don't know now that you bring it up, and said he'd get back to me. Gave it about two months, no answer so I checked their site and talked to their chat. The TRX is getting a new designed exhaust coming soon and their chat told me R&D has something in the works for this January for the Power Wagon. The reason why I'm harassing Corsa is because they have RSC anti drone technology and they make quality parts. I let the chat guy know to put up the power wagon on the coming soon list on the site so I could give you guys some light at the end of the tunnel for those interested... if you want to help our case reach out to them and let them know you got $$$ waiting.

Contact page: https://www.corsaperformance.com/pages/contact

Trx coming soon

el_barto

Reaction score
I had my local shop cut the pipe right after the muffler. Then rotate the pipe up and re-weld. Fits great with the AEV bumper.
I kind of just want to cut the muffler off and weld a short turn down for an axle-dump style exhaust…

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I kind of just want to cut the muffler off and weld a short turn down for an axle-dump style exhaust…

That works too! Just be mindful of where it dumps. There will be a lot of heat coming out of it. Don't want to heat up the diff, shocks, brakes, etc.

It would be too loud for me though.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
The first thing I did was get rid of that ugly resonator.
I had my shop cut the resonator off at the front of the resonator.
Then we replumbed the pipe with a new black tip on it up closer to the fender and tucked back in.
Truck sounds great. has a nice rumble at idle and when getting on it.
No noise at cruise and no drone.
And it looks awesome with the resonator gone and the pipe painted black with a black 4" tip. Looks the way it should have from the factory.

Resized_20210623_145225.jpegResized_20210623_181735.jpegResized_20210623_152650.jpegResized_20210817_142527.jpeg

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
So a couple months ago I talked to the technical team at Corsa exhausts as to why they don't make one for the 6.4 hemi. The guy on the phone was like oh really I don't know now that you bring it up, and said he'd get back to me. Gave it about two months, no answer so I checked their site and talked to their chat. The TRX is getting a new designed exhaust coming soon and their chat told me R&D has something in the works for this January for the Power Wagon. The reason why I'm harassing Corsa is because they have RSC anti drone technology and they make quality parts. I let the chat guy know to put up the power wagon on the coming soon list on the site so I could give you guys some light at the end of the tunnel for those interested... if you want to help our case reach out to them and let them know you got $$$ waiting.

Contact page: https://www.corsaperformance.com/pages/contact

Trx coming soon

Just an FYI from a few articles I have read. The TRX exhaust was custom designed specially for the TRX. The engineers spent a lot of time developing it and getting the tune just right so as not to loose any power or sound.

So I'm not sure what Corsa or others will be able to do to improve on it.

The article says that it is very specific exhaust. They tried a lot of different variations and most lost power.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I was thinking about the solo performance muffler delete, but on their site it says for up to MY19. I was going to call them and see what the difference between a 19 and a 22 was out kept forgetting about it. I saw a video on YouTube and a guy had it on his PW. It sounded amazing

supergeess

Reaction score
The first thing I did was get rid of that ugly resonator.
I had my shop cut the resonator off at the front of the resonator.
Then we replumbed the pipe with a new black tip on it up closer to the fender and tucked back in.
Truck sounds great. has a nice rumble at idle and when getting on it.
No noise at cruise and no drone.
And it looks awesome with the resonator gone and the pipe painted black with a black 4" tip. Looks the way it should have from the factory.

View attachment 23852View attachment 23853View attachment 23854View attachment 23855
Crusty, Any chance you can post a pic from further away to see overall look? Would love to hear how it sounds also.

Last edited:

PMHQ

Reaction score
Nice, I am afraid to have my exhaust stick out past the fender of the truck because I don't want to smash my exhaust pipe against my truck and damage anything...I would be the one to do it too, as there are lots of rocks here in the desert to maneuver through on my way to certain ghost towns....I think Ill reroute my tailpipe up a bit and leave it under the truck someplace....I don't know wether to do it now, or wait to see if I hit something first.....

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Nice, I am afraid to have my exhaust stick out past the fender of the truck because I don't want to smash my exhaust pipe against my truck and damage anything...I would be the one to do it too, as there are lots of rocks here in the desert to maneuver through on my way to certain ghost towns....I think Ill reroute my tailpipe up a bit and leave it under the truck someplace....I don't know wether to do it now, or wait to see if I hit something first.....
It's a new free world man, some guys tuck their tail pipe and others let it hang out past their fender. Judgements free zone. :) . Just don't snag it.

supergeess

Reaction score
Wonder what duals to just before back bumper tucked up and angled down under truck would look like and if even possible?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I tried posting a video, but it's apparently not in the right format and I dont subscribe to any place that host videos.

supergeess

Reaction score
No worries. The pic is great! Someone posted a video on another thread that was super helpful.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I was able to get my muffler delete pipe put on yesterday. I love the way it sounds so far. I'll be taking it on a 500 mile round trip this weekend, so I will be able to get first hand account of if there is any drone in the cab on the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread