Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Mine had 2 saves and it had only been up a day or 2 based on "days on market" at bottom of listing. MSRP was older number before they went up but sticker shows price after they went up so not sure how accurate the listings are.
The MSRP was higher on there than what is on my poc and fca invoice. Going to see if anyone saved it. Lol.
It says it has 6 miles on it already and had a note from dealer about used car satisfaction.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Spent lots of time in Louisiana in past years. Oil field and also Bell Telephone. My kind of people. I'm in Jasper county, Mississippi just north of Laurel.

I grew up right down the road in Taylorsville! Right next to Hot Coffee, MS. I currently work in oil field, in South America. I live in Tupelo, now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tnpete

Reaction score
I grew up right down the road in Taylorsville! Right next to Hot Coffee, MS. I currently work in oil field, in South America. I live in Tupelo, now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went through there back in I think 1985. Had a delivery of Candy, those candy bars sold for schools and stuff. I remember laughing Hot Coffee ms. That and Arm MS, and the same load with candy. Dropped off a pallet of Bar and Chain oil in Whynot, ms. That was one of those weeks. Finished out in Iuka ms on the way back home. I think that week I only had 57 drops all over ms.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Hey I just noticed that your signature say's " .50 Cal front and rear bumper mounted Machine Gun's"......so are they the M2 .50 Caliber....AKA "Maw Deuce".....LOL

We used to say if you can see it (no matter how far away).....you can hit it! Max effective range.....1800 meters
Yes, they work with SIRI, voice activated for tailgaters and aholes in general. They are part of the Safety Group, no?

tnpete

Reaction score
Yes, they work with SIRI, voice activated for tailgaters and aholes in general. They are part of the Safety Group, no?
Don't believe that for one second. Nope you could not haul enough Bullets for 3 minutes of those 2.
Idiot screwed up his corvette yesterday. Bumped my trailer hitch on my Jeep TJ. Only good thing, cop was right beside me on the left lane at that light. Told the kid you owe me a new trailer hitch ball. Mine has a Bruise on it now!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Found mine on CarGurus about 2 weeks ago when Window Sticker popped up - the various search sites apparently have some kind of automated system that "finds" trucks as they go into shipping stage. I bitched to dealer and it got removed from CarGurus
Mine was the same!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Don't believe that for one second. Nope you could not haul enough Bullets for 3 minutes of those 2.
Idiot screwed up his corvette yesterday. Bumped my trailer hitch on my Jeep TJ. Only good thing, cop was right beside me on the left lane at that light. Told the kid you owe me a new trailer hitch ball. Mine has a Bruise on it now!
A bruised ball?

dperry149

Reaction score
Well... I feel the pain of waiting on my truck to come in.
the first delivery date came and went.
Now I have a date of 11/24 - 12/4
we shall see.....

dperry149

Reaction score
Found mine on CarGurus about 2 weeks ago when Window Sticker popped up - the various search sites apparently have some kind of automated system that "finds" trucks as they go into shipping stage. I bitched to dealer and it got removed from CarGurus
Ah yes the wonders of "relational databases"

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Yes those are the fuel blitz. I see your in the PNW, I am too. Down in Olympia.
Thought so, those were one of my fav choices, and now that I see them with those tires it looks really good. You planning on lifting it? Not sure if those are going to clear a stock clearance....
Yep, other side of the mountains though, Central Wa, Wenatchee/Moses Lake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread