Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

James_setz2784

Reaction score
I've been doing some super nerdy research on the ships that transport some of our trucks.... from the looks of it, my truck should be on the Grande Houston on 11/23. Then from Port Altamira, to Brunswick, GA, Then to Port Baltimore where my truck will be off loaded and will probably sit for weeks till it gets on a truck..... yay me

tnpete

Reaction score
I've been doing some super nerdy research on the ships that transport some of our trucks.... from the looks of it, my truck should be on the Grande Houston on 11/23. Then from Port Altamira, to Brunswick, GA, Then to Port Baltimore where my truck will be off loaded and will probably sit for weeks till it gets on a truck..... yay me
So when it gets to the port. That would make it KZ-OH rather then KZ-U Had not though about the trucks going by boat.

Good luck and may the boat ride be swift. No rough sea's, along with no snow when it hits the ground.

DougB

Reaction score
Just got the call from Aaron at Mark Dodge…. She’s arrived… Going to pick up tomorrow!!!
AWESOME!!! Looks great! Can't wait to see my billet silver mega cab, too!

Looks like it only took yours 8 days from Port Allen back to Lake Charles. I have my hopes up that even with Thanksgiving, I can pick mine up first weekend in December. There were a few of us on the train just behind yours so hopefully just behind on arrival at Mark Dodge as well.

noknock116

Reaction score
I posted a response earlier today from my guy that handles all my fleet orders and he said that he had reached out to our Ram rep to find out what was going on with my truck... Well, I just received another follow up and GOOD NEWS it is! In short do not trust any status updates you receive unless they are inside information @brv10 and others have given. Below is the follow up.

Hey Rob,

You’re about to hear about a Christmas Miracle.

Your truck is actually already built, shipped, and is sitting at the port in Benicia. There’s still about 2 weeks before it will be at the dealership and prepped, but much better than what we thought.

Best,
Who do you contact for that info? I’ve only gone thru Ramchat. Dealer hasn’t had much.

rauan

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Looks great! Can't wait to see my billet silver mega cab, too!

Looks like it only took yours 8 days from Port Allen back to Lake Charles. I have my hopes up that even with Thanksgiving, I can pick mine up first weekend in December. There were a few of us on the train just behind yours so hopefully just behind on arrival at Mark Dodge as well.
when was your truck shipped? Mine was on 11/12 on the train and the latest ETA that I got from Sandi was 11/20 to Port Allen.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
How long did it take yours from unloading at the Port? Then trucked to the lot? Good luck and great looking truck.
She got there 11/11, we got there around 11/17. So hopefully ours hit mark dodge next weekend.

tombell

Reaction score
cross another one off the list as delivered.
Got my 4x4 Laramie gas yesterday.
Ordered June 8. Waiting with you all certainly made the wait easier and took me off my island.
Can't wait to see you all in the more exciting forums/topics around here :)

Check out this Olive Green beauty!

Attachments

• 2021-11-18 16.03.23-1.jpg
    2021-11-18 16.03.23-1.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 113

rauan

Reaction score
Patiently waiting for my truck to hit Mark Dodge's lot here. Arrive in Port Allen on the 12th, should be any day now!

I hope my truck comes together with yours. It should arrive Port Allen tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougB

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread