Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Combra6589

Courtesy horn?

Does the 22 rams have a courtesy horn? Every time I I try to double beep to say hi to someone or let someone go the horn just does a long beep lol people get so offended .
  2. Combra6589

Aftermarket remote unlock /start app

Does anyone have recommendations for a good app kit that allows me to unlock and start truck from my phone? My Uconnect plan is ending already and it’s absolutely disgusting how much they want a year just for me to remote start my truck. Half the time the app doesn’t even work . I saw drone...
  3. Combra6589

S&b intake on 22 6.7 warranty void?

Does anyone know if the s&b intakes void factory warranty? Looking to buy one soon . Have a 22 6.7. Salesman /service couldn’t give me a straight answer.Thanks!
  4. Combra6589

What oil for 2020 cummins? - Merged oil threads

Trying to find what oil you guys use for your cummins. I use valvoline premium blue 10w30 but the price has not doubled since I ordered it in April. Also is there a fuel filter brand that mopar will cover if there is a warranty issue or should I just stick with mopar? Fuel filter went up...
  5. Combra6589

2022 Ram HD Air intake heater grid relay delaying truck delivery

Could you give insight on this recall repair? Because my dealer seems to be clueless and told me it could be months. It failed the thermo test and they parked the truck and haven’t touched it since. Star closed my case stating I need a new relay and my dealer hasn’t done anything since
  6. Combra6589

Aftermarket auto air level?

Does anyone know if you can get a auto air level installed aftermarket? I tried adding it to my 22 order the following day but my dealer told me it was too late .
  7. Combra6589

2022 Ram HD order - Tonneau cover questions

Idk if this is the correct forum . But to the guys that ordered ram box do you have any suggestions for a good hard tonneau cover? Want to order mine b4 my delivery of 10/20
  8. Combra6589

2022 production delayed again??

Got off phone with ram and they said that the factory hasn’t told them they have switched to 2022 production yet? Anyone else been told this .
  9. Combra6589

22 2500 build updates?

Did anyone check on their build update today since the 2500s supposedly started today. Mine is still in D status hopefully by end of week it goes into d1
  10. Combra6589

New 22 limited order timeframe ?

Just placed a order for a 22 2500 limited night edition . No idea on time frame . As of this morning I was assigned a vin and a “D” status. I’m hoping it keeps going smooth. Anyone have a rough eta from their builds?