Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courtesy horn?

Combra6589

Reaction score
Does the 22 rams have a courtesy horn? Every time I I try to double beep to say hi to someone or let someone go the horn just does a long beep lol people get so offended .

d19r93

Reaction score
Does the 22 rams have a courtesy horn? Every time I I try to double beep to say hi to someone or let someone go the horn just does a long beep lol people get so offended .
Most likely, the horn is now a simple module, that detects when you press the horn and then an electronic relay supplies the power for a determined minimum amount of time. the horn on my 2020 1500 can give a quick beep and is directly connected to the leads on the back of the air bag, and when there is contact, it powers the horn.

Jsboening

Reaction score
I wanted to install a Dixie horn like the General Lee had to one of my Aux switches. But it would probably get me banned from life. ‍♂️ I just have great memories of watching the show with my Dad and don’t remember all those raciest scenes. I was also too young to appreciate those Dailey Dukes, but I’m guessing my Dad did.

Users who are viewing this thread