Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

What’s it worth 2021

Thanks everyone. Great advise. I’ll see how it pans out cost wise. Thanks for all the ideas.
  2. S

What’s it worth 2021

Thank Clay! Thats what I’ll do, I like hassle free.
  3. S

What’s it worth 2021

Thats been my thought as well so far.
  4. S

What’s it worth 2021

We have sold our travel trailer and are going a different direction so I won’t be needing my ram anymore and have decided to sell locally in Texas. It’s a 2021 ram 4x4 2500 lonestar(bighorn). Patriot blue in perfect shape with only 17500 miles. Used only for pulling for the most part. Runs like...
  5. S

Grocery getter '22 2500 TM

Nice rig btw.
  6. S

Grocery getter '22 2500 TM

Sausage wrapped in a tortilla, great for camping. We always called them German tacos!
  7. S

How much sag before you need airbags?

I used timber grove bags on my other ram. They worked great. On my 2021 ram I installed Timbrens and they have been great. I really like them towing. When I’m not towing they ride a bit rougher like the leaf springs use to ride. I like the install them and forget them Concept.
  8. S

New HD Ram driver from West Michigan

Good looking truck!
  9. S

Backup Sensors and Trailer Ball not Agreeing

My weigh safe drop hitch doesn’t set the sensor off but my bulletproof does. Both are the same drop. The Bp is wider though. I do have the bed step also. I just turn the rear sensor off when needed.
  10. S

School me on WDH/Anti-sway

I have a 2021 ram 2500 with the diesel. I typically tow a 25 ft 6000 pound(loaded) travel trailer. Bed usually has about 400lbs cargo as well. I tried the husky centerline that worked great on my previous 1/2 ton and couldn't make i work even after a longer drop shank and resetting everything...
  11. S

2500 and 5er pin weight

If that’s the case, I have to believe If you alter your vehicle that would negate the payload rating also then? Lift kits, level kits, etc etc., it’s a slippery slope. If you are towing within the limits of your drivers license your good. That and common sense is what I always go by.
  12. S

2500 and 5er pin weight

If that was a reason for denial most car wrecks would not be covered. Heck our Lexus es 350 sedan has like 900 pounds of payload. I mean 4 well fed people and a few bags of groceries and it would be illegal. Im not saying its all ok, I feel that just using your better judgement should prevail...
  13. S

no problems

My 2021 2500 Cummins has been great so far. I don’t really have a complaint at all. Mileage is only pushing 15k or so though.
  14. S

Rear parking sensor question

Good to know! Thanks!
  15. S

Air Bags for Power Wagon (2019 or newer)

I had air bags on a truck and they worked great but where a bit of a pain airing up and down. Not the end of the world though. On the new ram 2500 I lucked into some timbrens for 51 dollars on a bid site. They were like new and I thought what the heck, I ll try them. I love the timbrens, install...
  16. S

should i build up this 2018 PW?

That truck looks way to good just the way it is, imo. Run it!
  17. S

Rear parking sensor question

Is it possible to disconnect the two center sensors in the rear bumper and keep the two outside sensors active? My current drop hitch sets the sensors off. I’ve grown tired of removing the hitch when not towing. Not a huge deal since I can turn the rears off completely. I just don’t trust my...
  18. S

Best color choice to hide dirt?

I say the dessert tan like Gottarun shows above. Ive had white also and it hid everything well. My dessert tan ford was a 6.9 diesel so it was a while back and it was a work truck(factory color). I bet I didn't wash that truck 20 times the whole time I had it. I used the heck out of that truck...