Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 01Time

7" Instrument Cluster Upgrade with 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I was able to get my hands on a 7" cluster to upgrade to, but I don't think it's accurately displaying my fuel status. I have a factory 50 gallon tank that read fine before I swapped clusters. Now, the fuel gauge seems to behave more like it has a 32 gallon tank. At about a 1/4 tank it only...
  2. 01Time

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

I'd like to give back to the members of this forum for all of the help I've been given since I bought my HD earlier this year. I've recently gotten access to a Mopar electronic parts catalog that lets me filter by VIN. In the past I've struggled at times to figure out what part I needed when I...
  3. 01Time

Front Wheel Liner Removal/Install Tips?

I must be doing something wrong. The couple of times I've had to remove/install the front wheel liners, I've had to force the last couple of clips of the liner around the lip of the fender, sometimes bending the fender a bit (just the edge and it doesn't crease or leave any permanent damage)...
  4. 01Time

Changes to BCM from Dealer Flash

I recently had my truck in for an electrical issue with my blind spot monitoring. Thankfully it seems to be repaired after they overlaid the rear wiring to the BSM modules in the taillights. But as I was remaking the changes with AlfaOBD for the options I have installed, I came across a few...
  5. 01Time

Dealer Having Problems Fixing Blind Spot Monitoring

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW and the BSM stopped working about a week after I bought it (used). I bought it at a Ram dealer in Houston, but live closer to the Austin area. So, I took it to the nearest Ram dealer and they couldn't find what was causing the problem. So they ordered two new...
  6. 01Time

Floor Console with Wireless CarPlay and Charging

I was kinda bummed that since I have a manual transfer case, I wouldn't be able to install a center console without significant modification to the console and no guarantee it would work. So, I snagged a 4th Gen floor console from car-part.com to give it a shot. After a pretty painless install...
  7. 01Time

[SOLVED] OEM LED Headlight Conversion - No Turn Signals?

Has anyone else swapped out halogen headlights for OEM LEDs and the turn signals won't work? Here is what I did in AlfaOBD: Car configuration change: LED Front Turn Lamps Present: ' NO ' -> ' YES ' Car configuration change: LED High Beam Lamps Present: ' NO ' -> ' YES ' Car configuration...
  8. 01Time

FS: Instrument Panel Switch $60+shipping (or pick up)

Like New, Instrument Panel Switch (68381405AB). Has switches for Diesel Exhaust Brake, Tow/Haul, Rear ParkSense Sensors. $60 plus shipping or pickup in Central Texas.
  9. 01Time

[SOLD] FS: Fog Light Bezels

I have two brand new sets of fog light bezels: LEDs without Front Parking Sensors (68449321AA) and the other is Halogens with Parking Sensors (68449343AA). $15 shipped or $10 pickup in Central Texas.
  10. 01Time

Best Place to Connect to Accessory Power

I had originally posted asking the best place to hardwire into accessory power a Qi charger. I didn't think the cigarette lighter plug was an option since it gets constant power from the battery. But from additional searching, I found that I can move a fuse over and it will make the outlet...
  11. 01Time

Adding Safety Group to HD?

I'm trying to assemble an exhaustive parts list that will encompass all future options I intend on adding to my 2020 Tradesman 3500 -- I don't want to buy a new part to add ABC, only to have to buy a different one later because I decided to add XYZ. Next up on my list of options I am...
  12. 01Time

2019+ Ram HD Grilles

I am researching and working out the details on adding the surround view cameras to my Tradesman. Overall, I think I have an decent idea of what I need to do this. But when looking at the grilles on the various parts' sites it's hard to see exactly what's what. Are the grilles not sold as one...
  13. 01Time

Removing Rear Door Windows on Crew Cab?

I'm in the process of adding passive entry to my 3500. My 2020 Tradesman came with black door handles. The new passive entry front handles are color matched, so I also purchased rear door color matched handles. The front door panels have access holes placed so that the window can be unlocked...
  14. 01Time

[UPDATED] Adding Front ParkSense on a Tradesman

[UPDATE] Install complete, see post #6 for further details. My 2020 3500 Tradesman came with rear parking sensors, but not the front. I'd like to add the front sensors to my truck. I'm trying to narrow down the parts I would need and the parts' websites are too vague to completely rely on...
  15. 01Time

[Solved] Hole/Cover in Bed of 3500?

Can someone help identity this part? There are two oval shaped holes on the driver side (one towards the front, the other towards the rear) of the bed, next to the 5th wheel mount points. I'm missing a cap for one of them and would like to replace it. I did not find a part number on the one...
  16. 01Time

Are UConnect Systems Interchangeable Between Models?

I am going to be swapping my 8.4 for a 12.1 in my 2020 Ram 3500 Tradesman in the near future. My wife has a 2017 Pacifica Limited with an 8.4 (p/n 68232026AM) with the Harmon Kardon speakers. Both of our radios are 8.4, but hers does not have the bells and whistles that my former-to-be 8.4 has...
  17. 01Time

Seat Upgrade?

I recently purchased a 2020 3500 Tradesman and have been blown away at how an owner can essentially upgrade trim levels with a few additions and modifications. My truck came with 40/20/40 manual seats, but it's got me thinking about switching my manual cloth seats to power leather (from a...