Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Wheel Liner Removal/Install Tips?

01Time

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. The couple of times I've had to remove/install the front wheel liners, I've had to force the last couple of clips of the liner around the lip of the fender, sometimes bending the fender a bit (just the edge and it doesn't crease or leave any permanent damage). Seems so basic, but I feel like I'm having to use too much force...there's gotta be a better way than the way I'm doing it - any advice or tips?

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
I have never had to remove one yet, but here is the service pdf for the front and rear.

Attachments

• FRONT SPLASH REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • REAR SPLASH REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION.pdf
    768.7 KB · Views: 3

01Time

Reaction score
I have never had to remove one yet, but here is the service pdf for the front and rear.
Thank you. I guess I'm doing the way it says to do it. Just seems like it shouldn't take as much effort as I end up using...hmmm. Maybe I'll record myself next time and critique method.

Users who are viewing this thread