Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Snow Chief 'after' the fact?

True however I wasn't really looking to use a plow. I like/want the option and clean looking oem switches for other uses.
  2. H

Snow Chief 'after' the fact?

Does anyone know if the snow chief package can be added to a power wagon or 1500 after the fact?
  3. H

hazard button

There's a guy working on aux switches for 5g 1500s. He's close to being ready to market with oem switches. I thought maybe I could make a use of the hazard button panel. I assume it's probably part of the 12 in screen. I pages through a bunch or parts lists on Mopar but couldn't find it.
  4. H

hazard button

Well I guess based on your comment probably not I was hoping they were a little more mechanical and I could use the left and right button as an auxiliary switch seems like such a waste to have what could be two buttons that do nothing in my 1500. I don't know why Ram can't get it together it...
  5. H

hazard button

I should of said the hazard switch bank from a 2500. I m looking to see if it will work in a 1500.
  6. H

hazard button

I am looking for a part number for the hazard button switch bank from a 2500. I would like to see if I can use the left and right buttons as an aux switch in my 1500 ram. thanks
  7. H

Aux Switches

What is the part number for the tow/haul, traction control, front park sensor and rear park sensor with 6 aux switches?
  8. H

Rear bumper swap question

I am interested to know. I am actually looking for the opposite. I want to buy a custom 2500 bumper hoping it might fit on my 1500 (2021 Laramie). I did just look at a mopar site to see if the 1500s and 2500s have the same part number. They do not appear to share the same part number.