Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear bumper swap question

boconnell45

Reaction score
Hey guys,

first post here. While I wait for my 2500 srw 6.4 to be built I am getting all of the parts ready for when it arrives

The question I have is, will a '21 1500 rear bumper fit on a 2500? I really love the look of the dual rear exhaust and would love to fit my truck with a 1500 bumper and have a exhaust system built for it.

I have seen this done on 4thgen trucks but haven't been able to find any info on 5th gen.

Thanks a lot!

hawkuh60

Reaction score
I am interested to know. I am actually looking for the opposite. I want to buy a custom 2500 bumper hoping it might fit on my 1500 (2021 Laramie). I did just look at a mopar site to see if the 1500s and 2500s have the same part number. They do not appear to share the same part number.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Hey guys,

first post here. While I wait for my 2500 srw 6.4 to be built I am getting all of the parts ready for when it arrives

The question I have is, will a '21 1500 rear bumper fit on a 2500? I really love the look of the dual rear exhaust and would love to fit my truck with a 1500 bumper and have a exhaust system built for it.

I have seen this done on 4thgen trucks but haven't been able to find any info on 5th gen.

Thanks a lot!
If it goes on a 4th gen it would go on a 4.5 gen they bolt ob the same

Users who are viewing this thread