Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

2019 CEL but no codes??

Got in the truck this evening....2500 2019 gasser. And s CEL popped up after start up. Plug in my old link and connect alfa. But it's no reading any codes. Only 38k miles. Never had an issue. Haven't pulled negative terminal yet to reset the PCM...I just am curious how I can have a CEL but not...
  2. N

2019 CEL but no codes?

Got in the truck this evening....2500 2019 gasser. And s CEL popped up after start up. Plug in my old link and connect alfa. But it's no reading any codes. Only 38k miles. Never had an issue. Haven't pulled negative terminal yet to reset the PCM...I just am curious how I can have a CEL but...
  3. N

Fuel Coupler Wheels w/ Toyo Open Country AT3

20x10 Fuel Couplers in gloss black, with a -12 offset and 5" backspacing. Wrapped in 295/60/20 Toyo OC AT3. Located in Nashville, may be willing to drive up to an hour to deliver for a small fee. Wheels are in great condition. Want $2000 for the set of 4.
  4. N

POLL - Opinion Wanted: Titanium or Matte Black

Hello all, Finally picked a wheel that I like. Going with the Method 317, but having a hard time deciding on a color. Good part is it comes in only Titanium or Matte Black. Now, ive had plenty of black wheels, so im wondering about going a different route this time. My 2500 is Billet Silver...
  5. N

17 vs 18 Wheel

So, I think I have finally chosen a damn wheel to get rid of the 20" Fuels that came on the truck. But, wanted to check on one more issue 17x8.5 - Max Load is 2650lbs per Method Wheels 18x9 - Max Load is 3640lbs per Method Wheels What exactly am I sacrificing here? Total payload? Total...
  6. N

Baja Designs fogs in CJC Fog Kit

I am eyeing these fogs to replace my current LED factory fog setup. I dont think I can disable the auto on feature when turning. But, the factory fogs to spread quite well to the side assisting on dark lite turns. How is the throw on these? Wide enough to assist the same? I plan on getting...
  7. N

Hitch Reducer

Looks like the previous owner didn't keep the reducer. Is there a recommended brand to get for my 2019 2500? Thanks! Nathan
  8. N

Opinions on best A/T Tire :)

As I am waiting on new wheels, time to start picking my new tire. Currently my truck is on 20" Toyo Open Country AT III. Not a bad tire at all. I am heading down to the realm of 17s again. So, was curious as to everyones take on their favorite A/T tire and why. I am getting of lot of...
  9. N

E rated 17 vs dashboard

Thinking of going down to a 17x9.5 setup. In doing so would bring a lower max tire pressure. What is the deal with the low tire warning system? Can I lower the setting? Or am I going to have troubles going with a tire that has a max pressure of 65 psi?
  10. N

Black Rhino Wheels

Hello all. Im looking to order some new wheels and tires for m 2500. Anyone recommend a good vendor? Would like to support someone from the forums.
  11. N

New 2500 owner - Contemplating 17s vs 18s

Just picked up a 2019 Billet Laramie with the Bil leveling kit. Truck came with some 20" fuels that I am not a fan of. Wanting to head down to 17s or 18s with 35x12.5. Was hoping I could get some good recommendations on wheels setups. Perhaps maybe a pick or two. :) Cheers all! Nathan