Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Rhino Wheels

Nado

Reaction score
Hello all. Im looking to order some new wheels and tires for m 2500. Anyone recommend a good vendor? Would like to support someone from the forums.

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I am looking at possibly purchasing those wheels . There are a couple member here that run those maybe they can give us their opinion.?

Nado

Reaction score
Sounds good. Figured there might be a vendor on here we can support.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Unlike many forums I've participated on in past lives, I've not seen the typical supporting vendors here on HDRams.

I think your best bet is to surf around for the best deal from a source that feels legit and go for it.

Reaction score
Hello all. Im looking to order some new wheels and tires for m 2500. Anyone recommend a good vendor? Would like to support someone from the forums.
I recently purchased a set of Black Rhino Arsenals in 17x9.5 with -18 offset from extremecustoms.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Nado

Reaction score
I recently purchased a set of Black Rhino Arsenals in 17x9.5 with -18 offset from extremecustoms.com

Looks great. Ill checkout extremecustoms. I just dont want to order from Custom Offsets. What made you go with the Ridge Grapplers over others?

Reaction score
Looks great. Ill checkout extremecustoms. I just dont want to order from Custom Offsets. What made you go with the Ridge Grapplers over others?
I previously had a set of Ridge Grapplers when the crappy stock Duratracs wore out and was happy with them so decided to stick with Nitto. Extreme Customs agents will offer a discount if you use the chat feature on their site...just ask for a discount and they will email you a quote good for 7 days. I ordered my wheels/ tires and they arrived in a few days.

Squatch

Reaction score
I got mine through discount tire, just walked in and had them order them. They will price match as well.

Last edited:

Squatch

Reaction score
Looks good! Hey what size are the Kooks and how do you like them? Do you think the back of the wheel will build up with ice/mud etc? Love the closed face look but always wondered how hard it would be to pressure wash the ‘’road balance’’ out of them. thx and rock on :cool:
The kooks are 325/65r18 so they are some steam rollers at 13 inches wide. They make no noise on the highway. Did fine in the snow out here, although we only had about 13 inches on the ground. As far as road balance, I haven’t had an issue with that, so far they have stayed balanced, so I couldn’t tell ya. Just for FYI I have the 18s with a +12 offset.

Users who are viewing this thread