Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Zinga

1. Z

why do people bash ram trucks so much?

That fact that I responded to this thread with facts, and it rubbed you the wrong way, because it upset you. makes you the baby. LOL. Cry all you want. As I said above, posts such as this make me laugh. And, I'll respond over and over to the bizarre club of dodge owners who can't stand it when...
  2. Z

When will I sell the Ram? Don't know and it's not really on my radar of things that are important. What will I buy next? Don't know and won't know until I consider buying. Do I feel better? I don't know what feeling have to do with it. My guess is that "feelings" matter to you. That's you, not...
  3. Z

The fact that we have owned a lot of great cars is irrelevant. My wife drives a lot of miles and after about 150+k miles, she buys a new one. And, I'm using that as a basis for comparison. All those cars never had problems and only required the typical maintenance. If you include the ones I've...
  4. Z

I'm enjoying the responses. I knew if I made a post stating that I understand why the trucks are bashed, people would be outraged. It's funny to read a response stating something along the lines of "I'm not brand loyal but I don't like what you said." LOL. You're making my point. So, you think...
  5. Z

The funniest result of any post I've made about the Ram's problems is that there are always the dodge owners who go to the extreme and use the word "lemon." It's not a lemon. But for some reason, dodge owners think their trucks are perfect and anyone else who has a problem has a lemon. LOL...
  6. Z

Now that I've owned a Ram for 1 1/2 years, I understand why people bash them. What I don't understand is why the dodge/ram owners love them so much and are so accepting with what the manufacture provides. Just because the truck has a cummins doesn't make everything else perfect. It just makes...
  7. Z

Discussion of what made you choose Ram

1. The new Fords are ugly (still are) 2. The Ram has a 12 inch screen. After owning the Ram for 25,000 miles, all I can say is wow. It has great towing power, great engine braking, and is quiet. Everything else? LOL. Buying nothing or an ugly Ford with a small screen would have been a better...
  8. Z

@RamCares

You're not the only one. I'm a first time Ram owner and this one will be my last. Actually, no one in the family has ever owned a Ram/Dodge/Chrysler/Fiat/Peugeot. Maybe that means I'm the only one willing to experiment. In short, I'll tell anyone who's interested to avoid the Ram trucks. The...
  9. Z

Rear air suspension worth it on a 3500 or no?

Then, I'll leave the forum.
  10. Z

Geez. Get a grip. My question was based on what other Ram owners have stated about Ram trucks squatting, over and over, in a lot of Ram threads. See post #4, 3rd sentence in this thread. So, I asked why. 1. Is it because owner's are leveling trucks, which causes them to not be level when...
  11. Z

That's the other word I see a lot on the truck forums: deleted. :D:D:D
  12. Z

I've read this comment many times on the Ram/Dodge forums. Why are the Ram trucks built with weak rear suspensions? When I load up my Ford F350, the headlights point just a little further down the road. All I hear about are how the Ram's headlights end up pointing in the air when someone hooks...
  13. Z

Nav Card vs Full Screen

Swipe it to the right (or left). When you see an underline or dash right below the title of the screen, there are other screens that you can swipe to.
  14. Z

Why level your truck?

I haven't seen the word "leveled" used so much until I started reading about Ram trucks on the ram forums. I think it's an obsession and for some reason, there's an unusually high number of level-obsessed Ram owners. If I lived next to a level obsessed ram owner, I'd pay people to admire their...
  15. Z

If the new one squats, could you park it with some 2x's under the rear tires? 2x's are cheap.