Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by xcountry1582

1. xcountry1582

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Currently getting a 404 error.
  2. xcountry1582

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Right. I have a tow navigation option in the maps but when I try to load it, it's just a black screen.
  3. xcountry1582

2022 12" UConnect issues

I have the same version also and have been having the same issue with #1 that you have. I recently took mine to the dealer to have it looked at. They pulled the radio to get a serial number to put in a case with UConnect but once it got put back, it was working fine. They're thinking it was a...
  4. xcountry1582

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

I have the same thing, just a year older.
  5. xcountry1582

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Here's mine before puckup.
  6. xcountry1582

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@OfficerDirtySanchez My truck has showed up at the dealer today. Hoping to pick up tomorrow but may wait until weekend.
  7. xcountry1582

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I would go with Sandi. I'm not dealing with MD but from the things I've heard about them and she can get you more truck to your liking within your budget, just bite the bullet and do it.
  8. xcountry1582

My salesman texted me this morning. He's not sure how long it will take to get to the dealership. My other vehicle I ordered through him took about 1 week but was a little smaller.
  9. xcountry1582

Got notified today that my truck has hit the railhead for unloading this morning. Wasn't unloaded yet but it's here.
  10. xcountry1582

The Lone Star's are the Big Horn's, just in Texas IIRC. Same specs apply.
  11. xcountry1582

22 DRW tire wear / alignment

The service manager is crazy with that 3000 mile rotation. Cars and SUV's are 6000. No way I'm taking a truck and getting it done sooner.
  12. xcountry1582

In my case, it seems that the DRW's are not being built as fast. I can't say for everyone but I went to D1 roughly 2 months after order, then back to D, and then back to D1 again. Ended up calling support and getting it escalated. Took about 2-3 weeks after escalation to get built after D1 last...
  13. xcountry1582

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

@Brutal_HO please let me know if this needs to go somewhere else on the forum. For all others, I've been doing research on the Mopar warranties in preparation of the pending deliveries. I found a contact on the Dodge Durango forum and reached out asking about prices for the Durango and 3500 Max...