Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thisnthat

Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a while. Just got the window sticker for the ram 2500 limited with most of the options. Ordered on 9/28/21. Now that I think about it, it came in a bit higher then what the build price was. I think I was 88 and it came in at 91. Anyways who is offering the best rates. Credit is 830.

dealers can get pretty much any interest rate that you can get on your own…just a matter of sticking to your guns and knowing what is realistically available outside of the dealer’s banks and using that as leverage

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Just completed the whole buying process on Zoom with Jason.

I’ll be flying in to MD on Thursday. I’m a simple man, 3500 SRW HO Tradesmen long bed in Delmonico red with chrome delete, carpet delete. I added towing group, navigation and a few other upgrades.

Can’t wait to get her home just in time for Supercross in Daytona. I have new wheels on standby and will be getting the windows tinted
Mid-week. I’m Debating getting new tires because I know the Firestone don’t last, sold my 21’ with 28,000 miles- tires were not holding up well at all.

I’ve really enjoyed reading everyone’s exiting
Comment’s and anticipations, this thread has kept me calm during this waiting game.
Ordered 12-08-21
Delivered today at 5:30 am.
Daytona SX!

billybaloo

Reaction score
Daytona SX!
Brv10 according to my salesman, your the Red Baron of information about orders, tracking and such.
Definitely the talk of the dealership. When I contacted them that my truck had arrived at 5:30 am, his response was “ I don’t know how that guy does it, he knows info we can’t get”
Lol! Again, thanks for your help.

Do you ride?, and are you going?

Daveco

Reaction score
Curious how many days total is the manufacturing process. I know there are lots of variables with a ton of estimates and tentatives. I have an estimated ship date of 3/10. If all goes according to plan, what date should I think the build of my truck should begin. 3 days before? 4 days? 2 days? Thanks

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Curious how many days total is the manufacturing process. I know there are lots of variables with a ton of estimates and tentatives. I have an estimated ship date of 3/10. If all goes according to plan, what date should I think the build of my truck should begin. 3 days before? 4 days? 2 days? Thanks
I'd heard on here it takes about 8 hours from start to finish to build the truck itself, I'm not sure what all that includes whether it's a full build or just assembling the cab and whatnot. Depending if you ordered the spray-in liner, it goes to another facility for that which can take another day. Some people show different status codes for paint and trim, so it could vary depending on the build, meaning it could be a few days.

2500Ram

Reaction score
currently a nationwide back order on the rubber slush mats…think that’s why they aren’t able to be included when ordering a truck…just bought a BH dually and after calling about 5 dealers found one that had a couple sets in stock. Mats are still good quality but not the same as several years ago…the rear mat is now two mats joining together vs one single mat
I was hoping to have 1 piece rear mat but then again I have 1 car seat back there now and a second coming in June...probably won't need rear mats for a couple more years. I will need some fronts and this truck has a center console not a bench - do you know if the center console trucks use different mats?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Brv10 according to my salesman, your the Red Baron of information about orders, tracking and such.
Definitely the talk of the dealership. When I contacted them that my truck had arrived at 5:30 am, his response was “ I don’t know how that guy does it, he knows info we can’t get”
Lol! Again, thanks for your help.

Do you ride?, and are you going?
He has a brain and isn’t doing it to get it done. He’s doing it because he wants to help. Dealer is doing it to get it done.

2500Ram

Reaction score
I personally think they have ruined the diesels with the emissions and the manufacturers haven't figured out how to make them work... Yet. They will but it will take time just like when emissions were put on gas cars.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I would have agreed in 2007-2012 but ever since the 2013 and addition of DEF they have been pretty nice. I've had a 2016 3500 cummins and a 2018 cummins. Never a check engine light or anything. They did towing, they did short trips, they did tons of idling, only thing I did was fuel up and replace fluids/filters. Now the older DPF controlled diesels were disasters and probably why so many ways to defeat the emissions systems popped up overnight. On the new ones you don't know its even there.

matemike

Reaction score
Looking at the crowdsurced list, the last six trucks to have equipment lists populate are 2500 Crew Cab Hemi's. All trims. All Dec 21 or dec 30 orders. Haven't seen a run like that before.

I'm thinking my Dec 18 order for a Laramie 2500 Hemi should get a list soon. But the crap keeps on shooting. This just might be a run of Hemi's ; mine didn't make the cut, and it will be waiting on the next run if it doesn't happen this week.

1646238866248.png

Swampfox

Reaction score
Looking at the crowdsurced list, the last six trucks to have equipment lists populate are 2500 Crew Cab Hemi's. All trims. All Dec 21 or dec 30 orders. Haven't seen a run like that before.

I'm thinking my Dec 18 order for a Laramie 2500 Hemi should get a list soon. But the crap keeps on shooting. This just might be a run of Hemi's ; mine didn't make the cut, and it will be waiting on the next run if it doesn't happen this week.

View attachment 32988
Dang, sorry about that. I’m one of the ones in that run. Sucks that yours was an older order and didn’t get built then.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Was able to finally verify my towing/payload with VIN today.

93d45f6bff0d436990ac9c18c8363a86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACEd

Reaction score
If you are getting your Est Ship Date off POC, its probably NOT meaningful as to ship but may be close to your Build Date based on others' experience. As to build it reportedly takes 8 hrs line time (Equipment Lisst) then may see delay if outside items like bed liner or extra accessories like cameras before it gets Window Sticker. Delay may be a day or weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread