Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
It doesn't help that the city of Jacksonville/Duval County just raised fuel related taxes at the pump. It's been in the local news.
I saw exactly what you mean this last weekend. We took the family down to Orlando and stopped at Buc Ees in Daytona because we missed the one in St. Augustine and good thing we did. Diesel was $4.49 in Daytona compared to $5.19 in St. Augustine. Might not be Duval, but damn!

BrodieH

Reaction score
Ordered 01/30/2022 : Ram 2500 Laramie Megacab, White, Night Edition, 6.7 Cummins, Air Ride, Clearance Lights, 12" screen, Laramie Level B, Anti-Spin Diff, Bed Utility, Towing Tech B. Order passed review stage Feb 12/2022. Dealer estimated 4-6 months. Currently can't be scheduled for assembly due to "restrictions". Dealer can't give me any more info. Anyone else in the same boat with more information than what I've recieved?

kvp

Reaction score
It took an extra week to get the bed installed and we went on vacation, so I just picked up the truck this morning.

here's the obligatory final shot.View attachment 33868
Sweet, that's the bed I've ordered too. Truck ordered 12-11-21 and bed at same time. Both said about six months to get. Did you use Mark Dodge?

MrTaz

Reaction score
Ordered 01/30/2022 : Ram 2500 Laramie Megacab, White, Night Edition, 6.7 Cummins, Air Ride, Clearance Lights, 12" screen, Laramie Level B, Anti-Spin Diff, Bed Utility, Towing Tech B. Order passed review stage Feb 12/2022. Dealer estimated 4-6 months. Currently can't be scheduled for assembly due to "restrictions". Dealer can't give me any more info. Anyone else in the same boat with more information than what I've recieved?
Laramie's seem to be one of the slower ones. I canceled one because of that and ordered a Limited threes days later which I have taken delivery of. The one I canceled is now on a train headed to the dealer three months after I got my Limited.

BrodieH

Reaction score
Laramie's seem to be one of the slower ones. I canceled one because of that and ordered a Limited threes days later which I have taken delivery of. The one I canceled is now on a train headed to the dealer three months after I got my Limited.
Thats scary. I've heard there is restrictions on the "night edition" package. Which is something I'm set on getting for appearance purposes. Not sure what is restricted though. Would be nice to get more insight, as in if it were the rims or something, could opt for standard rims then just put aftermarket on. First time ordering, so this is all new.

buzzuti

Reaction score

@MrTaz don't scare peeps! :p

For reference, my Laramie DRW HO took 7 weeks 2 days (51 days, ordered 01/05)
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRJL2NG240466

There is little to no consistent discernible reason for stalls in most cases if pivot the data.

Funny though, my current perception is that MCs (esp. the LLs) were stalled, but peeps are starting to report Equip Lists on MCs over the past couple weeks, so maybe that has changed.
IDK, it is all a crap shoot!

BrodieH

Reaction score
@MrTaz don't scare peeps! :p

For reference, my Laramie DRW HO took 7 weeks 2 days (51 days, ordered 01/05)
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRJL2NG240466

There is little to no consistent discernible reason for stalls in most cases if pivot the data.

Funny though, my current perception is that MCs (esp. the LLs) were stalled, but peeps are starting to report Equip Lists on MCs over the past couple weeks, so maybe that has changed.
IDK, it is all a crap shoot!
I hope it's in time for camping season, I'm in Canada so our season is a short one. Fingers crossed it doesn't show up late.

xcountry1582

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez
My truck has showed up at the dealer today. Hoping to pick up tomorrow but may wait until weekend.
cd45714cc40494fab2c2e8dd4f6c376b.jpg
e1ea482e738dbe19d273b8c54af40bb1.jpg

gator6

Reaction score
Thats scary. I've heard there is restrictions on the "night edition" package. Which is something I'm set on getting for appearance purposes. Not sure what is restricted though. Would be nice to get more insight, as in if it were the rims or something, could opt for standard rims then just put aftermarket on. First time ordering, so this is all new.

This is what steered us away from Laramie, the lack of Night Edition. Of course we ended up going with Longhorn which doesn’t offer the NE. Back in November there were a number of options that were available for selection, but those parts were simply not physically available for builds. I think this led to a number of us to select higher trims, but with the savings from MD and others it made sense.

BubbaWilkins

Reaction score
Sweet, that's the bed I've ordered too. Truck ordered 12-11-21 and bed at same time. Both said about six months to get. Did you use Mark Dodge?
No. I had already negotiated and put the order in on the truck prior to finding the site. I used Huffines CDJR out of Lewisville, Texas. Of the 4 dealers who initially priced the build, he was the most responsive and best priced.

BrodieH

Reaction score
This is what steered us away from Laramie, the lack of Night Edition. Of course we ended up going with Longhorn which doesn’t offer the NE. Back in November there were a number of options that were available for selection, but those parts were simply not physically available for builds. I think this led to a number of us to select higher trims, but with the savings from MD and others it made sense.
I just talked to my dealer, the status is BG. The pricing up here is crazy in Canada. $7000-$10,000 price difference to go up to a limited. I'm already over 100 grand for what I'm getting. When you reference MD, what are you referring to?

gator6

Reaction score
I just talked to my dealer, the status is BG. The pricing up here is crazy in Canada. $7000-$10,000 price difference to go up to a limited. I'm already over 100 grand for what I'm getting. When you reference MD, what are you referring to?

Mark Dodge, a dealer out of Lake Charles, Louisiana. I don’t know the policy for sales across country borders. I do know here in the States we can order state to state, just have to register it back at at your home of record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tolym

Reaction score
638d5f1337cd9cc66d50ec3f24c01c40.jpg

fe4625504a159387b81c1af7b414a3f3.jpg

e43be64543a04ae0f27c49942345f4c2.jpg

December 17th order has arrived. My cousin just picked her up. I like his pick up method. Making money while doing it. 3500 HO

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. Picked up on 12/23. Best Christmas present ever)

tolym

Reaction score
I GOT A WINDOW STICKER AND BUILD SHEET! So what does that mean?

Built and ready for shipping. About a month out unless they lose your keys if you’re that unlucky. Then it’ll be months

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. Picked up on 12/23. Best Christmas present ever)

Users who are viewing this thread