Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by snayte

1. S

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

See I am the opposite. I cannot back the trailer with the stock mirrors because the field of.view is so limited and the stock convex is just too small for my old eyes. Someone mentioned on here having a suma mirror that replaces both mirrors and I would be totally down with that.
  2. S

Why the left rear

Why is the TPMS only alerting on the left rear when the right is actually lower?
  3. S

Got mine installed. Huge difference in the field of view. I think I will be happy next time I'm backing the trailer. Not going to use the drivers side (never wanted to replace that one). Wondering if it could be used as a spare albeit upside down.
  4. S

Geez if they were just waiting for a tester there are plenty of us here that would have stepped up. It has been over a year since I ordered. Is it going to be another few months before they produce anything now? I guess there is always next camping season.
  5. S

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

The Amazon delivery van here is a Ram and he honks all through the neighborhood.
  6. S

Thanks for posting these instructions. I hope I will get to use them some day.
  7. S

I have not. :( I ordered on 8/26 last year.
  8. S

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

I have been waiting for a month or two now and getting no replacement from the dealer. They claim it is on order. @RamCares is there anything that can be done here? I paid for this feature with my truck and it has never worked correctly. I need a new cable and possibly a new connector on the...
  9. S

Was reminded yesterday how unsafe this flat mirror is. I lost a SUV in a blind spot I know would not be there with the large mirror being convex. Sure I could see it in the tiny convex mirror but then why even have the large mirror? Cannot wait to get my replacement.
  10. S

I got in the truck yesterday and started it. Then it locked the doors and did the three honks. Nothing on the dash display. I have no idea why it did that. they guy parked next to me looked at me like what the hell dude?
  11. S

Long time Dodge/Ram owner, first HD

I did the same as you. Got out of my 1500 with an abysmal payload of 900 lbs that we were always over when towing. I got a gas 2500 and have 2900 lbs of payload now. That will not be a problem again. Of course now we can pull a heavier trailer so... we are picking that up this afternoon.
  12. S

Here I think, this was posted up the thread a bit...
  13. S

Could the fuse be pulled and then that circuit wired through an AUX switch so I could turn on/off the horn via AUX?
  14. S

So that can be an alert to the driver via the EVIC one that I would argue should chime continuously until a FOB has been returned to the vehicle.
  15. S

You would still be waiting for them.