Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SidneyMafia

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

if you remove your tailgate. this adapter will protect the exposed connector on the truck side. its a pretty slick unit.
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Line 1161 has arrived. Ordered Feb 3rd Tradesman 3500 Gas SRW B package. Load leveler no spray in bed lining. So many people to thank. Officer Dirty Sanchez, thank you for all you do. BRV10 you seriously talked me off the ledge more than once over this 6 month and I appreciated your quick...
  3. S

I went with the Lance 825 to fit in my 3500. One year waiting on camper that arrived in may and still at the dealer and 5 months and 2 weeks waiting on truck currently at Rolla in Denver. .
  4. S

My ride has been waiting in Denver for 18 days to be delivered 100 miles. I wish you better luck.
  5. S

July and August are heavy vacation months I was told, when I asked about delivery time estimates.
  6. S

2022 RAM 3500 TRADESMAN® CREW CAB 4X4 6'4" BOX Granite Crystal Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint, Level 2 Equipment Group, 6.4L V8 Heavy Duty HEMI® 02/03/2022 Dealer ordered 04/22/2022 Built 04/27/2022 Build sheet populated 04/28/2022 Vehicle selected for additional inspections or held for...
  7. S

Did it arrive in Denver? Any word from your dealer on delivery?

Did it arrive in Denver? Any word from your dealer on delivery?
  8. S

The Tradesman 3500 hostage has been set free from its south of the border captors...after 4 months and six days. On 06/14/2022 at 4:38 AM the hostage was loaded into railcar #TTGX707560 and headed for Denver. Today, I had proof of life and confirmation from my dealer in Sidney, Ne. that the...
  9. S

My 3500 is on a train headed to Denver and should arrive any day and get offloaded from the train. dealer told me a week to a month he's waited. they tried to move cars off the lot onto personal transports and were denied.
  10. S

Thats great, but I would check the lug nuts! lol just kidding. the lots are full in Mexico and right out of the plant and onto a train seems to be the normal the lot week or so. congrats
  11. S

I tracked it on rail tonight. its in Texas until the 17th. Almost 30 days in transit. seriously??? 30 days!!!
  12. S

Maddox Motors in Sidney, Ne messaged me this morning that my truck has a train ticket to Denver today. Not sure how many stops along the way or what the scenic route will be, but hopefully should arrive in Denver in a couple of days and has an estimated ETA between 6/28-7/11 on the dealers lot...