Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rommel

Reaction score
Ordered from Cole Chrysler in San Luis Obispo, CA on 12/31/21. Mine was built on 5/17 and had been sitting since yesterday. My salesman has actually been pretty on it, he calls/emails me when he sees an update on its status. I'm honestly kind of impressed it seems like that is not the norm these days.

J-J

Reaction score
Holy frozen places.. the LL has been built and showing shipped.. just not sure how or what way..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Dj543380

Reaction score
I looked at the inspect on the ram order tracking page and I went from D to C status. It is showing statusCode: "200" the 200 is in red. Any idea what that means?

Thankya!

Sorry, hope that didn’t come out abrupt! Was almost 5:00 on what is officially my Friday and I was pouring my ”it’s gotta be 5 somewhere” drink of the evening!
Nah. Not at all. I just want my truck. Lol. My wife is really getting on me about camping season. Lol. Oh well. Best of luck to ya

Nealy065

Reaction score
Now my estimated arrival date has went back to TBD, so we will see what happens. It has been almost 15 weeks since the build date!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It’s official: as of today, I am still JB at the outside vendors after 4 weeks. What in the wild world of sports is going on??? Do I get some kind of trophy or something? Geez…this is ridiculous!

Okay, enough ranting, back to my drink of many, and the last episode of “Stranger Things”

Only to remind myself at times like this: Saddle up, buckle up, and enjoy the ride… :cool:

99mo

Reaction score
Now my estimated arrival date has went back to TBD, so we will see what happens. It has been almost 15 weeks since the build date!
I have to ask; have you called and requested some kind of escalation? Reading about a truck that has been sitting for 4 months while many others have been shipped, there has to be a legit reason. I understand it may not be anyone's fault. I believe I read that Ram has an on-site team that will seek out trucks in certain types of situations. I would think this qualifies. It may have been pushed to a twilight zone of the lot, but I think they should find your truck and anyone else's that has been static that long.

99mo

Reaction score
It’s official: as of today, I am still JB at the outside vendors after 4 weeks. What in the wild world of sports is going on??? Do I get some kind of trophy or something? Geez…this is ridiculous!

Okay, enough ranting, back to my drink of many, and the last episode of “Stranger Things”

Only to remind myself at times like this: Saddle up, buckle up, and enjoy the ride… :cool:
Let me help you, the monster did it, j/k. Continue on.

Wholeo

Reaction score
This has me shocked, production, built then shipped in 3 days. Salesman tells me its heading to Kansas City, I'm in Nebraska and just wondering what the let down is going to be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-180320_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-180320_Chrome.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 63

Nealy065

Reaction score
I have to ask; have you called and requested some kind of escalation? Reading about a truck that has been sitting for 4 months while many others have been shipped, there has to be a legit reason. I understand it may not be anyone's fault. I believe I read that Ram has an on-site team that will seek out trucks in certain types of situations. I would think this qualifies. It may have been pushed to a twilight zone of the lot, but I think they should find your truck and anyone else's that has been static that long.
I haven’t asked yet, I was about to when I asked for a status update about two weeks ago. At that time I was told it was at the Midlothian lot and had an estimated delivery of 6/17, so I was happy with that, and it started showing on the tracker the next day. As of about an hour ago that went away so I think the next step will be asking the dealer what, if anything can be done.

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
This has me shocked, production, built then shipped in 3 days. Salesman tells me its heading to Kansas City, I'm in Nebraska and just wondering what the let down is going to be.
Thats great, but I would check the lug nuts! lol just kidding. the lots are full in Mexico and right out of the plant and onto a train seems to be the normal the lot week or so. congrats

andymac

Reaction score
I haven’t asked yet, I was about to when I asked for a status update about two weeks ago. At that time I was told it was at the Midlothian lot and had an estimated delivery of 6/17, so I was happy with that, and it started showing on the tracker the next day. As of about an hour ago that went away so I think the next step will be asking the dealer what, if anything can be done.
If you figure out how to get things moving from Midlothian let me know. Mine has been stuck there for two months now.

Bombaman

Reaction score
@Nealy065 Go on RAM Chat and speak to an operator. Request an escalation through them.

It might of been the escalation, or just dumb luck, but my truck shipped within 4 days of the escalation being created, and it means Customer Care also provide updates as the status changes.

Nealy065

Reaction score
If you figure out how to get things moving from Midlothian let me know. Mine has been stuck there for two months now.
That’s way to long, I’m not sure when mine actually made it to the lot. I’ll keep you updated though

Nealy065

Reaction score
@Nealy065 Go on RAM Chat and speak to an operator. Request an escalation through them.

It might of been the escalation, or just dumb luck, but my truck shipped within 4 days of the escalation being created, and it means Customer Care also provide updates as the status changes.
Either way I think it’s worth it shot, I’ll go ahead and give it a try.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Ram Tracker today changed my ETA to dealer from 7/8 to 7/19. These dates move around a lot, but still strange since todays dealer update was my trucks in Buffalo IL. So it is moving Slowly to Mass.

Dave…

Burgs04

Reaction score

Ram escalated my truck also as of 6/10. Ram also told me that it would take about a week for a change in status. I hoping to hear something soon.

leroyg

Reaction score
Maybe my eyes are tired, and maybe I have wishful thinking can one of you folks take a look at the latest update I took
a pic of and tell me if looks like it has been shipped?
thanks again

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    731 KB · Views: 58

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Maybe my eyes are tired, and maybe I have wishful thinking can one of you folks take a look at the latest update I took
a pic of and tell me if looks like it has been shipped?
thanks again
Doesn't look like it, KZM status still says no

Users who are viewing this thread