Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Andersen24

Reaction score
Sunroofs are an issue? Mine was scheduled on June 1st. Here is the vin 3C6UR5FLXNG357203. How much of a delay are the sunroofs adding?
I just know in the tracker two columns @OfficerDirtySanchez is tracking is sunroofs and BSM. I ordered literally every option under the sun and wasnt delayed any more than everyone else on here. I think the builds are kind of like delivery. Some orders fly through without issue and get delivered without any delay, while others are banging their heads waiting for their order to hitch a ride to the states, or from the lot stateside. I guess I'll soon find out if mine makes the train or if I am another unlucky one!

Skurtz036

Reaction score
PA here too. Ordered 1/4 and built 5/19. In KZLD status and dealer has no shipping details either.
Hopefully your central/western pa. Last rail yard should be in ohio and average they sit there for 2-3 weeks, Baltimore and twin oaks by philly are real slow.

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
Maddox Motors in Sidney, Ne messaged me this morning that my truck has a train ticket to Denver today. Not sure how many stops along the way or what the scenic route will be, but hopefully should arrive in Denver in a couple of days and has an estimated ETA between 6/28-7/11 on the dealers lot. Purchased a Lance 825 Slide in camper in March that the dealer has been holding for me. I thought, getting a stripped down 3500 Tradesman would the quickest build.. Not true... 131 days so far. When I Googled how long does it take to get a custom order Ram truck, Google said 22 weeks. im guessing it will be about that amount of time.

Ordered 02/03/2022 3500 Tradesman Gray with level 2 package and load leveler ViN 3C63R3CJ4NG268486

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Maddox Motors in Sidney, Ne messaged me this morning that my truck has a train ticket to Denver today. Not sure how many stops along the way or what the scenic route will be, but hopefully should arrive in Denver in a couple of days and has an estimated ETA between 6/28-7/11 on the dealers lot. Purchased a Lance 825 Slide in camper in March that the dealer has been holding for me. I thought, getting a stripped down 3500 Tradesman would the quickest build.. Not true... 131 days so far. When I Googled how long does it take to get a custom order Ram truck, Google said 22 weeks. im guessing it will be about that amount of time.

Ordered 02/03/2022 3500 Tradesman Gray with level 2 package and load leveler ViN 3C63R3CJ4NG268486
6/14 it boarded a train in Mexico, car #TTGX707560

99ls1tj

Reaction score
Mark Dodge sells at the EP (which I think stands for Employee Pricing) listed (in your case $76,019). Isn't that what she quoted?

As for the Trailer Surround, not sure - heck, it's been so long since I ordered and sooooo many drinks since then, I can't remember if I ordered that or not :eek:
Just a couple hundred under that was the quote.

99ls1tj

Reaction score
Do y'all think the bed utility group is going to slow down my build considerably? Debating on leaving it off.

Randy1021

Reaction score
Do y'all think the bed utility group is going to slow down my build considerably? Debating on leaving it off.
I say order whatever you want that the dealer will allow. You will go crazy trying to figure out what will hold a truck up or not. There have many heavily optioned trucks ordered after my 11/12/21 order that have been built and delivered, while I still wait.

mr hankey

Reaction score
I’m considering myself lucky. Built (2 months) shipped(3 months) delivered??? in 4 months!
Blind spot detection and bed utility group included.
I ordered the same truck 2 weeks before this locally (before I found this forum) which is still sitting in Mexico.

Anybody sharing my ride to Mark Dodge with an ETA of July 4th?
And when you build one, the first page says 0% financing good until 7/5. Anyone take advantage of this?

84F97098-21DE-43D6-AB25-3EE487CD4FC8.jpg

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I’m considering myself lucky. Built (2 months) shipped(3 months) delivered??? in 4 months!
Blind spot detection and bed utility group included.
I ordered the same truck 2 weeks before this locally (before I found this forum) which is still sitting in Mexico.

Anybody sharing my ride to Mark Dodge with an ETA of July 4th?
And when you build one, the first page says 0% financing good until 7/5. Anyone take advantage of this?

View attachment 39535
Mines June 27.. Sandi mentioned it could be earlier then that.

jeffnewman

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my dealer to ha e this build for me. Everything I add the Snow Chief Group it reverts to 18 inch wheel and tires...
I can't get the salesman to call me back to get the GM to see what he can do ¡!

jeffnewman

Reaction score

POWERTRAIN​

Edit
6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel Engine
$12,395
OPEN INFO MODAL ENGINEMORE INFO
6-Speed Automatic Aisin AS69RC HD Transmission
$0
OPEN INFO MODAL TRANSMISSIONSMORE INFO
GVW Rating - 11,800 Pounds
$0