Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sainthalo65

1. sainthalo65

Jack and Jack Stand Location for Tire Rotation

It was meant as a reply to our conversation in Trailer Camera Prewire post. My follow up to you. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sainthalo65

AlfaOBD

Look on page 171 in HD manual. I think this is what u r looking for which is in Uconnect. Not sure if it is optional and not everyone has it, but I set mine as well pending on if I am towing or not.
  3. sainthalo65

Surround view backup cam with a camper...

Well finally I see what you all are speaking about I’ve the same mine which is a hot connection to the bumper only. Do you think they put one in the bed and on bumper only to have owner to decide which one they use with either a TT or 5er? Anyway I digress here is my glamour shot lol
  4. sainthalo65

Thanks that helps. First time diesel owner too. Hope I made you laugh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sainthalo65

Ok new 2500 owner and new to Ram and just lifted vehicle to remove tires to rivet mud flaps and noticed a white plastic cone on the jack bracket kit Just curious what this is used for on the truck. Looks like one for keeping bumper paint in tact while lowering spare is my best guess, just not...
  6. sainthalo65

Steering wheel off center from dash? Can be fixed?

I’ve a 2008 F150 and a 2020 Ram 2500 I don’t notice it on the Ram, but it is more pronounced on my F150. So may be something in trucks generally, not sure of this however. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sainthalo65

How long married to your spouse (or common law partner)?

19 years here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. sainthalo65

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Me neither Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. sainthalo65

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I took delivery of my 2500 last week and also bought new RV tires to boot and had them installed on the RV was rims yesterday. Today I set it up through Uconnect for the paring. Fairly simple to do. Truck found the sensors of my 35 foot TT. Now all I have to do is hitch up and roll around for a...
  10. sainthalo65

Ok I see. Plan to just wait and follow other threads on this subject and Navik’s too. Thanks for the insider info. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. sainthalo65

Pardon my question here but I cant seem to find the pros and cons of the OEM trailer camera anywhere on the forums for those who have the factory wiring for it. Is it that the camera image is poor?, doesn’t have all the other options that other cameras offer? I’m not sure. Some reads are for the...
  12. sainthalo65

Delivery Time Estimates

Picked up our truck today so happy to have a new home for her!! Thanks all for support and information. Keep it coming Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. sainthalo65

Delivery Time Estimates

Mine arrived yesterday going to pick up on Wed. Can’t wait. I am new to Ram with a 2500 diesel coming from a from a F150 4.6 V8. Wooohoooo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. sainthalo65

Delivery Time Estimates

Thanks Brutal. I didn’t catch onto your link fast enough before I posted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. sainthalo65

Delivery Time Estimates

I called RamCare and gave them a vin. There is another post in the forum for order codes it escapes me where it’s located, but it gives status of code letters Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk