Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Relentless

1. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN CODE

Why would I change the batteries? Because they are factory original, 4 years old, and no longer hold a charge. Primarily the drivers side battery was low, but I charged both driver and passenger .
  2. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN Unlock Code

Nothing in my manual etc.. From what I understand, 2020 and up have a rotating pin, no longer static [emoji2369] .
  3. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN Unlock Code

Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin? I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership. I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled. It won't start, can't...
  4. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN CODE

Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin? I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership. I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled. It won't start, can't...
  5. R

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Awesome! Thank you, I'll be looking forward to following along
  6. R

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

What is the average installation time for someone with decent mechanical skills? Also, how does this compare with S&S conversion? How is the pump modified, etc? If you prefer to discuss in PM please send me a message Thanks
  7. R

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

Not in the original "bitch" post And sending a half dozen links is not specific But since we are getting specific then, and now forced to be politically correct even with discussions about trucks because I might "hurt someone's feelings" What about rims, lifts, oil brands, bed covers, paint...
  8. R

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

The mod didn't provide specific post to discuss the situation in, rather just send a bunch of links on other post that "offend" them for whatever reason. A responsible reaction would be to create a specific post, leave out things like "bitch season", be a professional, be thankful all these so...
  9. R

If you're not concerned about it then why let others bother you that are, follow the threads and take time bitchin about the bitchin? Don't follow them, don't read them, move on. Others are trying to voice their concerns and make it known, make a better vehicle even better You think they...
  10. R

Exactly. Cover up, hide the complaints and concerns, and guaranteed it will never be addressed, and you'll end up with a vehicle no one wants due to a known issue Imagine 5+ years from now, a used 2020 RAM, out of warranty with an issue that will cost $10k to $25 to fix, or $3 to $5k to...
  11. R

There are soooo many post after post about what tire size will fit, what lift kit, etc, why aren't those a problem too? Little bit CP4-aphobic? Or maybe working with FCA to help cover up an issue? People spend the majority cost of a house on a vehicle to find out its a POS, and actually depend...
  12. R

Which threads might that be? Links would be helpful
  13. R

To have to pay out of pocket, swap parts, configure a "work around" just to keep a pump failure, which will occur, not a matter of IF, but WHEN (fuel pumps don't last forever) , from destroying your engine, with a bill attached to it of $10k up to $25 is ridiculous. I didn't pay a "work around"...
  14. R

Il Not all CP4's are the same in the 2020 models, I was referencing the CP4 redesign from Asymmetrical to Symmetrical cam lobes, which was introduced in builds starting 8/20 The smaller dimples are the factor line / origin Those with the larger dimple is the redesigned cp4 from asymmetrical...