Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN CODE

Relentless

Reaction score
Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin?

I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership.

I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled.

It won't start, can't access the radio, pretty much everything is disabled.

It's like it thinks someone stole it

The key fobs still work to lock-unlock, but that's it, and I've tried what I found online for these, sitting in the driver seat, using the key fob to unlock and lock etc, and that made no difference since the key fob was already working to unlock the door

Thanks

flan

Reaction score
Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin?

I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership.

I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled.

It won't start, can't access the radio, pretty much everything is disabled.

It's like it thinks someone stole it

The key fobs still work to lock-unlock, but that's it, and I've tried what I found online for these, sitting in the driver seat, using the key fob to unlock and lock etc, and that made no difference since the key fob was already working to unlock the door

Thanks

After changing the batteries the radio, nav, etc don’t boot up for up to a day. May be what’s going on there.

Why did you change the batteries? Would your truck not start by pushing the button? Maybe your fob batteries are dead and that’s what caused the no start condition?

Speculating until you chime in.

Relentless

Reaction score
After changing the batteries the radio, nav, etc don’t boot up for up to a day. May be what’s going on there.

Why did you change the batteries? Would your truck not start by pushing the button? Maybe your fob batteries are dead and that’s what caused the no start condition?

Speculating until you chime in.
Why would I change the batteries? Because they are factory original, 4 years old, and no longer hold a charge.

Primarily the drivers side battery was low, but I charged both driver and passenger

Users who are viewing this thread