Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Randy M

1. Randy M

Any new info on the 7.0/426 for the future HD Rams?

I had heard some time ago that the 426 got shelved for some reason. I was hoping that the Ford's 7.3 gas engine would force Ram's hand in furthering R&D on the 426. My hope is for a new 7.0/426 in the 5th Gen HD trucks for the 2022 MY. Here's to 2021...;)
  2. Randy M

Towing with the Power Wagon (Tradesman with Powerwagon Package)

Squat on that isn't bad at all
  3. Randy M

Wheel-2-wheel Side Steps

I have the OEM factory tubular running boards that come as the only running board option on the Power Wagon, I took them off when I put on the WK sliders. They are available for sale.
  4. Randy M

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

35" Duratracs:
  5. Randy M

Lets see those power wagons

I like a steel blue which is why I got Max Steel, but it's just a bit too dark. Hydro Blue is way too blue imo. If Patriot Blue had been available in the PW I would have gotten that. Blue Streak pearl is what you have. Had it on my Challenger SRT8 and worked real well on that car.
  6. Randy M

Doesn't look like it. I would have chosen F8 Green if it was available
  7. Randy M

17 or 18X9's ? 35's w/18-20 Offset? Back spacing, Bolt Pattern Etc...

looks like that offset would be ideal with the PW's fender moldings
  8. Randy M

17 or 18X9's ? 35's w/18-20 Offset? Back spacing, Bolt Pattern Etc...

So after mounting 35" Duratracs on the stock 17X8's I noticed that the 8" width was narrower than what Goodyear designed their 35's for. I also didn't like the way my PW drove with 35's squeezed on the 8" wide stock wheels. So I had them taken off and got a refund. Going forward, I believe I'll...
  9. Randy M

Thuren leveling with 37's

I'm looking at the Fuel Podium wheels and most likely 35's for my Power Wagon. I really like the 20's you have on your truck but am conflicted on whether or not I should get 18's for my PW. +18 offset I've heard is ideal for no rubbing.
  10. Randy M

11. Randy M

BOOM. New PW FORUM....!!!

Awesome:
  12. Randy M

Aftermarket Muffler?

Sound inside the cabin is fine for me. The Borla Atak on my old Rebel was loud, but it did not drone.
  13. Randy M

Aftermarket Muffler?

Please let us know about the drone if there is any.
  14. Randy M

the Zoo of most ram dealerships

This is why I always speak in absolute OTD figures. They can do whatever the hell they want on their side to try to finagle a discount or coupon from FCA. I pay cash, I have the number in my mind before I go into the dealer. Sometimes I have a trade, sometimes I dont. Usually my number is very...