Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel-2-wheel Side Steps

Radical Vectors

Reaction score
Ok fellow Power Wagoniers. I’ve had my PW for a whole week now and it’s time to add some side steps. I’ve got some little ones and it’s quite a climb for me let alone the little guys and gal. We do plenty of camping and trips so I’d like to get wheel-to-wheel side steps for ease of access to the bed. I’d also like them black to fit the look of the truck. But the dealer says they don’t make W2W side steps in black, only chrome (part # 82213616AB). The black side steps are cab length only (part # 82213515AD). Anyone know if this is correct? I haven’t had any luck searching online. And if not has anyone found a solution? Quality aftermarket W2W side steps or painting chrome ones.

Last edited:

@JC

Reaction score
Why do you want W2W on a Power Wagon? The factory cab length looks and works great, and fits better with the off-road look and feel IMO.

Radical Vectors

Reaction score
To access the back of the bed from the sides. Super helpful. Had them on my 2014 2500 Laramie diesel and I loved the convenience. I used them to get into the back of the bed all the time. And with the Power Wagon a good two inches taller than my 2014 I can see I’ll want that access.

Rappr

Reaction score
Ok fellow Power Wagoniers. I’ve had my PW for a whole week now and it’s time to add some side steps. I’ve got some little ones and it’s quite a climb for me let alone the little guys and gal. We do plenty of camping and trips so I’d like to get wheel-to-wheel side steps for ease of access to the bed. I’d also like them black to fit the look of the truck. But the dealer says they don’t make W2W side steps in black, only chrome (part # 82213616AB). The black side steps are cab length only (part # 82213515AD). Anyone know if this is correct? I haven’t had any luck searching online. And if not has anyone found a solution? Quality aftermarket W2W side steps or painting chrome ones.
Try
6MP97RUWAA Left
6MP96RUWAA Right

@JC

Reaction score
To access the back of the bed from the sides. Super helpful. Had them on my 2014 2500 Laramie diesel and I loved the convenience. I used them to get into the back of the bed all the time. And with the Power Wagon a good two inches taller than my 2014 I can see I’ll want that access.
I've got the factory tonneau cover, not getting into the front part of the bed without going in from the rear anyway.

Randy M

Reaction score
I have the OEM factory tubular running boards that come as the only running board option on the Power Wagon, I took them off when I put on the WK sliders. They are available for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread