Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by pizzatots

1. P

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

Can 100% confirm 69mph with the 3.73s. There's another thread with the RPM charts out there. I set my cruise at 69mph.
  2. P

2022 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi with the 8 speed transmission slipping and cold start sound.

Curious to know your Idle time numbers from the dash.
  3. P

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

this is good to hear. after incredibly poor performance of my transforce in the Tahoe snow, I was planning to go with the AT4s
  4. P

Thoughts and or suggestions

Researching this when I received the truck, almost a year ago, I came across: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10221444-9999.pdf This calls out "With wiTECH navigate to AVC Misc Function and perform the “AVC Transfer Function Routine” with doors closed, Key On Engine Off. Please give...
  5. P

Mine sounds like it’s coming out of the passenger side more than anything else. I wonder if the tuned force dampers aren’t performing correctly
  6. P

65 MPH is when it is the worst is my truck as well. 3.73 gears.
  7. P

Need more towing capacity

The nice thing is you have the option for either. Both buttons are on the steering wheel. ACC or granola cruise.
  8. P

Need more towing capacity

So much this. I asked in another thread if there was a way to turn down the aggression on the thing. It's so bad compared to any other system I've used. Subaru's eyesight, our Aviator has whatever its version is... and the Ram - it's so bad. I love having it, but in stop and go I wind up driving...
  9. P

67 Designs… wtf

glad it wasnt just me. 67designs just blamed me for using power tools, when I certainly did not.
  10. P

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

Oh man you rock. They just click together?
  11. P

Thanks for that! I might buy a set and see how they work!
  12. P

Great build - have been following from the start! Random question - how are those cab vent covers attached? do they screw in, or are they just clipped on? wondering if these would be a good idea for the non chassis cab trucks to help with water intrusion.
  13. P

AlfaOBD

Are there any ACC settings available in AlfaOBD? Looking to simmer down the braking/acceleration
  14. P

ACC Sensitivity Settings

Sorta what I was thinking
  15. P

ACC Sensitivity Settings

In other vehicles, the ACC has settings to accelerate or brake at different rates. The Rams ACC seems pretty aggressive in slamming on the brakes or accelerating. Anyone know if there are settings for this?