Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by KevoTheFord

1. KevoTheFord

4wd issues

Honestly I’m not the most mechanically inclined but the best description of what I felt is it was like driving with someone new to driving a manual transmission really jerky and choppy and then throttle didn’t seemed to do anything. I was driving in 4” of snow and drove less than 100’ before I...
  2. KevoTheFord

4wd issues

We got some snow so i figured I would try the 4wd out today and the truck jerks around and doesn’t want to drive. My truck is less than 5 months old but it is the first time I have used 4wd for actual driving aside from pulling our trailer out of a swampy campsite. Anyone ever experience...
  3. KevoTheFord

Black Door Pillars

that's a good idea, I am getting my windows tinted soon on my new truck and I think that would look awesome
  4. KevoTheFord

Black Door Pillars

I just saw this video on Youtube that the black door pillars on the trucks are just a vinyl wrap and it is painted underneath. Has anyone tried this?
  5. KevoTheFord

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

it is definitely taking a lot longer to warm up the colder the mornings get. Normally takes a good 10-15 minutes for the sound to go away, my drive through is about 2.5 km (1.6 miles) away so definitely not fully warm by the time I arrive. I'm sure in a warmer climate the chirping/squeaking...
  6. KevoTheFord

I have had mine in twice now to be looked at and will be trying another dealer this time. So far they keep telling me it is normal, although mine is louder and more annoying than any of the ones on the lot. I have to shut my truck off in the drive through line in the morning to order a coffee...
  7. KevoTheFord

aftermarket trailer TPMS systems - what are you using?

Have you looked at the mopar one? I just had the sensors put into our trailer about a month ago and works great and the sensors show right on the dash in the trailer section. Only thing I wish it had was temperature but still quite happy and no extra display needed
  8. KevoTheFord

Ram Wireless Charger

Honestly i spent most of a 4 hour drive with my wife behind the wheel just so I could move the phones around and try to find the sweet spot. My old iPhone 11 I could get to work a bit without a case on it but it would only last a short time. My wife’s XS max and my 12 pro max there was no sweet...
  9. KevoTheFord

Ram Wireless Charger

After a bunch of troubleshooting I have found a solution that works for me. It turns out my wireless charger does in fact work, it is just very weak. For background we have iPhones (XS max, 11 and a 12 pro max) and none were charging consistently (with or without cases). I bought a magsafe case...
  10. KevoTheFord

I had my 5 week old truck in for service to see if they can fix the chirping and my non-functioning wireless charger and they clearly were familiar with the chirping issue. The service manager mentioned they heard replacing the "Y" portion of the exhaust makes the chirping go away but it is not...
  11. KevoTheFord

ambient lighting

I do have it in my 2021 Limited but just the warm white colour and it’s super dim even on max setting. It almost looks like the light is leaking out from other places rather than being the ambient lights . I ordered the blue lights that match most of the dash lights which also has a brighter...
  12. KevoTheFord

ambient lighting

Ya I was a bit surprised by the price but I did order the full factory upgrade kit. Now I just need to figure out a way to get some ambient lighting for the back seat so the kids don’t keep harassing me lol
  13. KevoTheFord

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

What are you doing for the power and fuel economy mods?
  14. KevoTheFord

Ram Wireless Charger

Thanks Courtney, DM sent
  15. KevoTheFord

ambient lighting

my 2021 Limited has the ambient lighting. Doesn't have as many locations as the 1500's but has the dash strips and footwells are there. I was hoping it had as much as my wife's Ford Explorer. The door handle lights on the Ford are great for the kids at night, they keep wanting to turn on the...