Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

JE_75PW

Reaction score
So, sitting here just chatting with my son about the new truck and build number, I tell him I'm thinking between 2 - 2500 total and he says " maybe they'll stop at 1946... for the 75th anniversary"

Ohhhh that would be brilliant!!

Any thoughts?

megacabby

Reaction score
So, sitting here just chatting with my son about the new truck and build number, I tell him I'm thinking between 2 - 2500 total and he says " maybe they'll stop at 1946... for the 75th anniversary"

Ohhhh that would be brilliant!!

Any thoughts?

megacabby

Reaction score
Past by the dealer and could not help but notice the 2 PW siblings. The Build Numbers on the siblings were 1962 and 2026.

As the anticipation of my PW finally landing, I assume my build should be hovering in the 2000 level. Probably not as high as the 2500 level

JE_75PW

Reaction score
Past by the dealer and could not help but notice the 2 PW siblings. The Build Numbers on the siblings were 1962 and 2026.

As the anticipation of my PW finally landing, I assume my build should be hovering in the 2000 level. Probably not as high as the 2500 level
It was a good thought lol.

Thanks!

megacabby

Reaction score
It was a good thought lol.

Thanks!
Great Thought

Wish come true…if one the last build of PW-75 comes out as the 2500th Wagon.

It will definitely be Collectors Item and no Level 3 option will be able to duplicate.

megacabby

Reaction score
Great Thought

Wish come true…if one the last build of PW-75 comes out as the 2500th Wagon.

It will definitely be Collectors Item and no Level 3 option will be able to duplicate.
FINALLY hitched a ride from the Autoport in Concord, Ontario and getting dropped off at the dealer yesterday evening.

The PW-75 is now reality and waiting to be cleaned up for next week.

Build #2040.

Attachments

• 26119AD8-C2CA-4D88-8237-852A1DE8B3CB.jpeg
    26119AD8-C2CA-4D88-8237-852A1DE8B3CB.jpeg
    710.6 KB · Views: 47
  • F957ACB8-EFDC-4449-8627-5E52013E1AFD.jpeg
    F957ACB8-EFDC-4449-8627-5E52013E1AFD.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 47

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Thought I would post here as it has to do with my 21' order/build.. I GOT THE NEWS THAT MY CARLI BACKCOUNTRY KIT ARRIVED! I have been waiting for this as long as I have been waiting for the truck! Truck is going to be here in a couple weeks and I have the install of the kit booked for the last week of this month. I am so happy everything is coming to fruition in the most perfect way and timing I could have asked for. I am stunned that I will actually be driving my truck the way it has been in my head pretty much from new. Extra power and fuel economy mods going on at the same time!

KevoTheFord

Reaction score
Thought I would post here as it has to do with my 21' order/build.. I GOT THE NEWS THAT MY CARLI BACKCOUNTRY KIT ARRIVED! I have been waiting for this as long as I have been waiting for the truck! Truck is going to be here in a couple weeks and I have the install of the kit booked for the last week of this month. I am so happy everything is coming to fruition in the most perfect way and timing I could have asked for. I am stunned that I will actually be driving my truck the way it has been in my head pretty much from new. Extra power and fuel economy mods going on at the same time!
What are you doing for the power and fuel economy mods?

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
What are you doing for the power and fuel economy mods?
4'' w/ muffler flexpipe back exhaust, custom tune including 68rfe tuning, intake, throttle valve, lift pump and Banks intake horn. Will most likely do an intercooler once Banks or another reputable brand release one with good spec's. I am going for mostly reliability, fuel economy and power all in that order of importance and I have found the best companies and parts available to meet those goals. I have never been this excited for a vehicle in my life and I have ordered and been in this situation before with a few amazing vehicles.. but for some reason, a diesel truck just has a nostalgic and deep rooted love in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread