Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jlschwefel

1. J

WTB: NE Hood and Cummins Badges

Looking for the hood 2500 Heavy Duty and Cummins badges off of 5th gen truck with Night Edition to try something on. Want to get rid of the red on my truck and color match the red sections to my truck color. Would like to try on some take-offs and then just replace my badges if I can get them...
  2. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I really like it this point. It took about an hour to install. It has sealed up really nicely and I think once I get a gasket for the tailgate I can get pretty close to water tight. I was a little worried about it rattling but it has been quiet and operates very smoothly. I had a Truxedo low pro...
  3. J

Added a few things to the truck since picking it up last week. 285/65R20 Falken Wildpeaks RetraxPRO XR cover Boss plow mount for my DXT that I kept from my old truck
  4. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yes it did and I picked it up yesterday from the dealer. Got a few things installed on it as well and I am enjoying the truck.
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Truck made it to the dealer yesterday morning and will be picking up tomorrow afternoon. They got it prepped and ready for sale yesterday but too late in the day for me to get there with other obligations and salesperson is off tomorrow. Ordered 11/09/21 so right at 3 months from order to...
  6. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck has made it to the dealer and they are working on PDI. May pick up either today or Thursday.
  7. J

The daily text from salesman saying no update yet is just extra torture as well.
  8. J

Mine has been sitting at Cernterville waiting for a ride north to WI since it got offloaded from the train around noon on 1/27. It is painful waiting knowing it is only about 2 1/2 hours away. Already had to reschedule my tire install once due to the delay
  9. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I ordered a Limited with Night Edition on 11/09/21. It is at the rail yard about 3 hours away from dealership now waiting for transport and they expect it show up any day as they have been only for a day or two to get trucks transported out of railyard. I think it really goes in batches to be...
  10. J

Chip shortage and Ordered Truck Priority

I don't think sold orders vs Dealer stock matters as much as trim level, it seems the higher trims are still prioritized in a way. If you order a Limited you can order any package you want that is available without restrictions, like Night Edition or Blind Spot Monitoring. A lot of these items...
  11. J

I have know people who have used these. fairly convenient...
  12. J

I also got the email today and I don't know if was coincidental or not since my truck went to D1 on Monday with an estimated ship date of 1/15
  13. J

Traded in for a blue oval and here are my findings...

Just recently ordered a 2022 Ram to replace my 2013 F250. I had full intentions of ordering 2022 F250 but was waiting on the new interior before ordering. I was disappointed with the changes they made to the interior and they really did not improve it much based on what I saw looking at Platinum...