Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dgprints

Reaction score
do you mean the equipment list?
because, that's what I'm saying. "Power-Folding Mirrors" will be on the equipment list.

MONRONEY's will say something like power folding trailer-tow mirrors, or Trailer-tow mirrors w/ man fold.
Yes, I did mean the equipment list. I was just backing you up that it says it separately on the list.

CI6

Reaction score
was there any formal information on features RAM did not install in MY22 HD trucks due to chip shortage?

realized my MY22 PW did not have ATMM installed, instead the plugs were capped.

RIDEaCANYON

Reaction score
5% that’s good. How’d you get that, they just quoted me at 3% below invoice. Wondering if I can get that to 5% as well some how?..
You can always ask. They may have changed their deal since December but all I did when I spoke with Ashlie was say that I had seen someone ordered a week before and got 5% and she said yea that was their deal. That was 2 months ago though.

slvrsix7

Reaction score
The pricing changed to 3% under invoice at Chapman Horsham, PA on 1/26.

slvrsix7

Reaction score
I ordered on 1/23 so I'll be at 5% according to Ashlie. My understanding was if Ram raises their prices from now until delivery I'll be responsible for it.

Swampfox

Reaction score
@brv10 could I bother you with a quick status update when you get time? I can’t get my dealer to respond and I’m starting to wonder if I should have just gone somewhere else.
3C6UR5DJ5NG236435

Reaction score
Do they price protect now? Because in December at 5% they weren't.
Stellantis has stated they reserve the right not to price protect. We had some issues with a few early orders. But, thankfully, they seem to be holding to it, either by invoicing correctly or by accepting requests to adjust due to sold order changes after order acceptance. With that said, they have been adding new surcharges of late, or changing the transportation fee, which never can be adjusted out. Thankfully, they don't add up to a huge number... usually from - $15-200 or so.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Stellantis has stated they reserve the right not to price protect. We had some issues with a few early orders. But, thankfully, they seem to be holding to it, either by invoicing correctly or by accepting requests to adjust due to sold order changes after order acceptance. With that said, they have been adding new surcharges of late, or changing the transportation fee, which never can be adjusted out. Thankfully, they don't add up to a huge number... usually from - $15-200 or so.
Thank you for the insight.

jlschwefel

Reaction score
My truck might be sitting next to yours! It's been in Centerville about 2 weeks now. Where is your truck heading from there? Mine is heading to Washington Mo.
Mine has been sitting at Cernterville waiting for a ride north to WI since it got offloaded from the train around noon on 1/27. It is painful waiting knowing it is only about 2 1/2 hours away. Already had to reschedule my tire install once due to the delay

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Recently picked up my 22 Ram 5500 Limited Level 1 and I just noticed that my drivers door switch is missing the mirror folding button in the middle. Now my build sheet shows "Power Multi-Function F/Away Mirrors"(www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469) and Window Sticker has "Power Multi–Function Fold–Away Mirrors"(www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469 )which means I should have power folding mirrors, correct? Did Stellantis pull a fast one? Going to email the dealer tomorrow to dig into it. Hopefully its just a swap of the door window switch module.

Thanks!
This is what I see on mine for power fold mirrors.

Attachments

• 20220207_090751.jpg
    20220207_090751.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Ordered Laramie CCSB Cummins 4x4 on January 25th and was told 8-10 weeks. Reading a lot of you quoting 200 days has me a little concerned!
14 weeks still D limited drw cc HO second order cancelled first one came not as ordered it was 20 weeks to dealer Laramie drw cc HO good luck

Dgprints

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting at Cernterville waiting for a ride north to WI since it got offloaded from the train around noon on 1/27. It is painful waiting knowing it is only about 2 1/2 hours away. Already had to reschedule my tire install once due to the
Brv, I know I’m close, can I get one last update? 9NG214730
I feel your pain completely. I’m so close I can almost smell that new truck smell already.

DLittle

Reaction score
Ram Chat said my truck is in transit :). Eta window of 2/22-3/10. Feburary 28th will be 4 months from when order placed.

Dgprints

Reaction score
Dealer just texted me and my truck was just unloaded at the rail yard this morning. I guess that means the keys were not stolen from mine.
What dealer are you going to? I’m waiting on the unloaded call myself.

Users who are viewing this thread