Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Gdolboy54

1. Gdolboy54

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Update... I got notified that the truck was delivered last night! I go to pick it up at 4ish today! Bighorn 3500 drw 4x4 crew cab.
  2. Gdolboy54

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My dealer now shows my truck is at logistic Park Chicago. 38 miles away. As I said its been there 3 weeks now. Spent an hour on phone with ram care last night and basically until it misses the delivery date of the 14th, they can't do amything.
  3. Gdolboy54

I feel for ya. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's just the tracker is messed up. Mine also went in production on 9-24...
  4. Gdolboy54

I feel the pain. Past the 4 month date now since order. Ordered July 8th. I've said it before. The biggest frustration and really only thing making me upset is the fact that the truck is literally 38 miles away, and no one seems to be able to do anything.
  5. Gdolboy54

November 14th. But yet it's been sitting in logistic Park for over 2 weeks. So freaking ftustrating.
  6. Gdolboy54

I hope so too. I'm in the same boat as you, cept my tracker ain't changed at all.
  7. Gdolboy54

I'm not sure. Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for over 2 weeks, the best I can tell. The dealer says that they are at the mercy of the trucking company and the trucking company says the manufacturer is at fault. Literally 38 miles away for over 2 weeks. I'm trying to be patient
  8. Gdolboy54

Hey BRV10, can you tell if mine is KZU? I'm getting conflicting info from dealer
  9. Gdolboy54

I'm just waiting on the transport company to pick mine up from the rail yard and deliver it to the dealer. But my dealer says it isn't there yet and the transporter just shows a advanced shipping notice, which means they will be notified when it's available im told. I'm pretty sure it's there...
  10. Gdolboy54

Where is your truck goin to. I have Nov 14 est date as well
  11. Gdolboy54

Just for those wondering what shipping is like and how is going, atleast for my situation. My unit shipped 0ct 12th, is in logistic Park Chicago, waiting on cassens to deliver it to dealer. I reached out to cassens delivery and they said all they have is a ASN. That stands for advance shipping...
  12. Gdolboy54

Where did you get the mud flaps sir?

Where did you get the mud flaps sir?
  13. Gdolboy54

That awesome. Happy for you. Maybe mine will be next...