Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

99ls1tj

Reaction score
Your response doesn’t make me feel much better :/ haha. I originally ordered the billet silver because on the builder it look like the destroyer gray that dodge vehicles come with. Then I ordered pearl because I thought it’d be an actual Pearl. I finally saw one in person and it was to late to change my mind because my truck was in production. I did get the night edition so I’m hoping that helps.

Sorry I wasn't much help! My last 2 2500's were black, so the white / pearl white is a big change for me. I was trying to stay away from the fleet truck look, so I decided to go with the pearl white instead of bright. My friend pulled up to the house today and first thing they said was they loved the color. That made me feel better! :)

TRXto3500

Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't much help! My last 2 2500's were black, so the white / pearl white is a big change for me. I was trying to stay away from the fleet truck look, so I decided to go with the pearl white instead of bright. My friend pulled up to the house today and first thing they said was they loved the color. That made me feel better! :)

My TRX was white but it had so much going on that it didn’t look like a work truck. My best friend and brother both have late model 3500s in black and gray and I wanted something different. I also didn’t want the work truck look but also wanted it to match my white trailer. Decisions decisions.

Lst1504

Reaction score
October 20th I received this from MD. I started this process in December and reordered in April. Needless to say, I'm not happy.
===============================

Stellantis has implemented a dedicated train service to get all the trucks that have been waiting to get moved out of the Saltillo plant. They have hired additional workers to identify these trucks and get them moved to the loading docks. They will sent to Shreveport then truck transported to the dealerships in this area. We should start to see these coming in to us within about 3 weeks.

Although I cannot tell you exactly when your truck will arrive, this is definitely several steps in the right direction and we will be reaching out to you as soon as we receive it.
Does anyone know if this is actually happening or just trying to appease the customers

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Where did you get your mud flaps from?
They are Dura Flap. Their website is not the best. I found it easier to call them. I think they are at SEMA this week. Tell Myron CharlieTangoWhiskey at Our Road Less Traveled recommended them. I don't get anything for it, I just think they are great people and an awesome product. Maybe they would do a group buy for the members here. They also do custom weights on the bottom of the flaps, I wanted a plain black look to go with the night edition look.
Myron
DuraFlap
541-245-9148
info@duraflap.com

Last edited:

jebruns

Reaction score
I read the horror stories about fuel mileage with the HO and decided to test mine this past week. I drove from Bullhead City AZ to Las Vegas International Airport to drop off my daughter. We had two passes to contend with and the truck (empty of course and not towing) did way better than what I was expecting. The computer told me 19.3 so I filled it up today and did the hand calculation which came out to 19.4. Can’t wait till we get the opportunity to tow the travel trailer to see just how good it tows. Another 250 mile trip tomorrow and I will be able to push the throttle to see just how it feels. Love this truck. Well worth the wait.
Glad you're happy with it! Sounds about right. Most of what I've read says they are about 2-3mpg worse than the SO, and that is right in there.

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
Just for those wondering what shipping is like and how is going, atleast for my situation. My unit shipped 0ct 12th, is in logistic Park Chicago, waiting on cassens to deliver it to dealer. I reached out to cassens delivery and they said all they have is a ASN. That stands for advance shipping notice. However they don't know where the truck is actually until it gets released to them... patience is a virtue I'm told. Lol

daboxx

Reaction score
@brv10 any chance you can work you magic and see where my truck is?
VIN 3C63R3SLXNG317354
ORDER NUMBER 54551702

The struggle is real... and Thank You!

West1986

Reaction score
JUST GOT THE CALL...dealer said truck is in, came in last night. Tracker still shows tbd for shipping. Ordered 08/26. Sucks that there are no incentives:/

Attachments

• image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 68
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 66

cjohnse16

Reaction score
@brv10

when you get a chance, do you think you check to see the status of this new Ram build?

VIN: 3C6UR5NL0NG416857

Thanks again.

viper428

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone able to check on the shipping of

3C63R3EL8NG408165

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
well i guess as the old saying goes, all good things to those who wait. Nice early text from my dealer today, was just freshly unloaded this morning. Looks to be exactly what i ordered from pictures. Tough to tell but dosent look like pearl white, who knows till i am standing beside it. Excited to say the least, picking it up saturday. Although i will say (oddly enough) i wished it wouldve showed up a bit later as my deck isnt quite finished powder coat yet so ill have to drive around naked for maybe 2ish weeks, which isnt the end of the world i suppose. There putting flaps and boards on during PDI. Final timeline is sitting at exactly 4 days short of 6 months order to delivery to dealer. For those curious the "offroad tire pkg" for cab and chassis is the michelin xds2. Again nothing but huge thanks for BV, Quattro, Brutal for the patients, and regular updates, severely kept my mind sane throughout this process. Looking forward to getting into this new cab, last ram i had was my 2015 limited dually.

Attachments

• image000000.JPG
    image000000.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 64
  • image000001.JPG
    image000001.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image000002.JPG
    image000002.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image000004.JPG
    image000004.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 65
  • thumbnail_image000006.jpg
    thumbnail_image000006.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 67

UpNover

Reaction score
I wish mine would ship , been built since sept 29, shipping still say TBD with an estimated delivery date nov 14th ‍♂️

Svend02703

Reaction score
I wish mine would ship , been built since sept 29, shipping still say TBD with an estimated delivery date nov 14th ‍♂️
Mine was built on 9/2 ... don't believe the estimated delivery date. It will change to TBD on 11/13.
At least, that was my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread