Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by g33k247

1. g33k247

What is this microswitch under my dash?

Try scanning that QR code and see what happens.
  2. g33k247

RV Crew - Where do you mount various monitors in your RAM?

I don't really rely on the trailer camera while driving -- mostly just while backing into camp sites.
  3. g33k247

I love the iDrive. I leave in auto mode most of the time and it seems to respond pretty well sensing the urgency of my pedal input -- definitely better than stock. Cranking the sensitivity all the way up makes it difficult to drive smoothly in any stop and go situations though..
  4. g33k247

Off road package

My truck came equipped with the off road package and I'm sure the shocks have little to do with the payoad capacity. According to my tire and loading information sticker my truck has a payload of 2,922 lbs which isn't the highest, but it's pretty good compared to many other 2500 stickers I've...
  5. g33k247

I use this mount for the trailer camera: RAM Pod I Locking Vehicle Mount This is anchored to the left front passenger seat mounting bolt. The post flexes for positioning any way you need it. For holding the trailer camera monitor, I mount this large Ram x-grip to the flexible post: RAM X-Grip...
  6. g33k247

Sea foam treatment........

I'd check out several videos on this topic on YouTube.
  7. g33k247

i was told not to jump another vehicle from this truck

Where my mind went when I saw the thread title....
  8. g33k247

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

It's not too bad actually. The ramps are 12' long and they have good sized flanges the keep the wheels from falling off. The quads in the picture are very easy to control driving up the ramps. I have another sport quad with a manual transmission that will likely be more of a challenge to climb...
  9. g33k247

Bed Cover

Diamondback HD is an awesome bed cover
  10. g33k247

Diamondback Lead Time 42-45 Days!

It'll be worth the wait. I love mine. Be sure to post some pics when you get it installed.
  11. g33k247

Anti-Tailgater Device

Found this on Reddit. Looks like it might work well....
  12. g33k247

Lets see what you are towing!

On our way to the campground. Michigan is finally opening up...
  13. g33k247

2020 Mopar Accessories Databook

Just found this online the other night... https://www.dealers-mopar.com/resources/pdf/moparone/ca/en/accessories/databook-can-en.pdf
  14. g33k247

Just looking for things to buy ....

If I had the money.... http://www.trucktrend.com/truck-reviews/2020-aev-prospector-xl-first-drive
  15. g33k247

Product to clean/protect frame/under truck?

I tried to keep from getting it on any wiring connections, the exhaust and drive train components.