Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DragginAWagon

1. D

Grille Scratches/Dents

Does anyone have recommendations for how best to repair scratches/dents on the Power Wagon grille? I wouldn't normally care about such a small mark if I did this myself, but it was damaged during shipping and the carrier is going to cover the repair.
  2. D

Ram Connect App Location Tracking

I assume it updates properly when it's on and driving. Kind of a strange scenario that it's turned off but still moving. I just had luck refreshing it and seeing the updated location after locking the doors, which might "wake up" the computer. Perhaps that's the trick to updating the location...
  3. D

Ram Connect App Location Tracking

My truck got picked up from the dealership this morning by the shipping carrier. I've been trying to track its progress using the Ram Connect app's location feature, but whenever I refresh the location, it still says it's at the dealership. The truck is in an enclosed trailer, so perhaps that's...
  4. D

Alternative Front License Plate Mounts

Has anyone in a state that requires front license plates mounted theirs somewhere other than under the winch with the standard mounting bracket (shown below)?
  5. D

Current financing rates....?

Going through finance process with Mark Dodge now. They offered 0% for 36mo or 1.9% for 48mo. Ended up finding 2.19% for 60mo with a local credit union which seems pretty good considering all the rate increases over the last few months.
  6. D

Ram 2500 OEM Wheels and Tires FOR SALE Colorado

I'm considering selling my OEM wheels and tires as well when my PW arrives, so just curious what you might expect to get for these?
  7. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just posting my order timeline as a data point. The ETA on the tracker was originally 7/14, then got pushed back to 7/25 a week after it shipped, and then arrived a bit early on Friday.
  8. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

That's interesting, thanks. Just anecdotally, Aaron at MD said last week he'd expect it to cost around $2300-2500, so maybe that's what he's been seeing with people using RunBuggy?
  9. D

Thanks Kenny - My truck is expected to arrive at MD on the 25th and I'm still trying to decide whether to ship my truck or fly down and drive back myself, so this is helpful. I'm in the Northeast so about 1650 miles, any idea what might be a good price so I have something to shoot for when...
  10. D

Did you order from Mark Dodge? I have the exact same order confirmation and shipping date, and it's still not expected to be delivered until July 25th according to the tracker. Just goes to show how much of a crapshoot the whole process is.
  11. D

Mark Dodge Order -Tires

I asked Aaron at MD whether they buy or give credit for swapping brand new tires when the truck gets delivered. He said it's something they're working on but haven't figured out yet. Perhaps if enough people ask they'll decide to offer a trade in deal.
  12. D

Black plastic trim on bottom pinch weld.

Crusty did you ever find a trim piece that still works with the AMP Power Steps?
  13. D

Mark Dodge Service Department

As long as the interest rate is lower than average investment returns (which is debatable right now), I would finance a McDouble over 60 months if I could. And I'm asking about honoring the warranty. But even if they say they won't honor it, installing the aftermarket parts wouldn't void the...
  14. D

Mark Dodge Service Department

My 2022 Power Wagon just went D1 this week so will hopefully be delivered to Mark Dodge in the next couple months. I'm planning to install a number of things right off the bat (AEV wheels with 37s, AMP Power Steps, ARB Dual Compressor with the NH Overland engine mount, BAK Revolver X4s tonneau...