Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Service Department

DragginAWagon

Reaction score
My 2022 Power Wagon just went D1 this week so will hopefully be delivered to Mark Dodge in the next couple months. I'm planning to install a number of things right off the bat (AEV wheels with 37s, AMP Power Steps, ARB Dual Compressor with the NH Overland engine mount, BAK Revolver X4s tonneau cover) and have been talking with the Mark Dodge service department so they can do the work right once it's delivered. A bonus is that they seem to prefer to roll all the parts and labor costs into the final sales price.

I'm curious if anyone has experience with their service department. In particular, I'd really like to hear if anyone has had them recalibrate their speedometer and transmission to account for the larger tires. They said they can do it for $200 and I'd rather do that than wait months for the AEV ProCal to come back in stock only to save $30. My only concern is if their recalibration isn't accurate I'll either have to find another dealer to do it again or end up buying something to recalibrate myself anyway. I'm nowhere near Lousiana so going back to Mark Dodge isn't an option.

Any feedback on the parts I mentioned above is also welcome since this will be my first truck.

DragginAWagon

Reaction score
Unless you're paying cash.. they prefer to roll it in because you pay interest on it.

I would never finance aftermarket parts in my opinion.

Do they still honor your warranty if they are installing the parts?
As long as the interest rate is lower than average investment returns (which is debatable right now), I would finance a McDouble over 60 months if I could.

And I'm asking about honoring the warranty. But even if they say they won't honor it, installing the aftermarket parts wouldn't void the whole factory warranty anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread