Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave01's latest activity

• Dave01
    IMO you won't ever benefit in ride quality going larger in tire size. Having said that, these trucks ride so well that you may not feel...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread Odd change in driving performance.
    Any starter I've had to smack to get working wasn't because of connections, it was failing internally. I'm pretty sure you'll be...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread Odd change in driving performance.
    Not sure what would cause the sluggish feel. Surprised at all the other problems at that mileage, particularly the starter. On the...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 reacted to MarkCO1's post in the thread MarkCO1's 2022 2500 Big Horn with Like Like.
    The first accessories. A place (EldHus) for my hat and a place (DuHa) for medical, a few tools, shopping bags and tow straps.
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread MarkCO1's 2022 2500 Big Horn.
    I get a chuckle out of the "hat mod". I'm expecting someone to suggest a CNC machined and anodized hat hook would perform better.
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread The Other Vehicle.
    Little has more HP than big ... and an insane power to weight ratio.
  • Dave01
    Dave01 reacted to Grey's post in the thread The Other Vehicle with Like Like.
    Big and small contrast, just for fun..
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread 2022 Downshift clunk.
    Mine does it at times, so far doesn't bother me at all. I agree on shifting, especially with the rotary shifter. The delay is...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 reacted to WildBill138's post in the thread 2022 Downshift clunk with Like Like.
    Mine does it too. Pretty sure its what rockcrawlerdude said. Happens when you should come to a stop but then dont. Its the trans down...
  • Dave01
    I would really enjoy a larger tank, more range. But not sure I'll spend close to 3 grand plus install. If I was towing heavy on long...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 reacted to Brutal_HO's post in the thread Lane Keep Assist with Like Like.
    I haven't had any problems with the unnecessary overpriced overly complicated useless stupid crap junk garbage that came on my Limited...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread Why Ram?.
    Yup, I bought in August 2022. I had looked at trucks a year or more earlier, my Silverado duramax was getting toward 300,000 miles and...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread Lane Keep Assist.
    So just so I understand, any option you don't want is "garbage" or "over-complicated junk". I love tech. I admit it. I wanted all the...
  • Dave01
    Dave01 reacted to WEB's post in the thread Lets see what you are towing! with Like Like.
    I recently towed this boat from Arlington, WA to Miami, FL. Then the cargo trailer from Nappanee, IN to Waddell, AZ.
  • Dave01
    Dave01 replied to the thread Lets see what you are towing!.
    That may be the longest point to point road trip that is possible in the continental US. Like you need an oil change somewhere en...