Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Combra6589

1. Combra6589

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Anyone know if the 23s are able to be ordered from dealers yet? Ordered my 22 beginning of June but haven’t seen any 23 orders
  2. Combra6589

Courtesy horn?

Does the 22 rams have a courtesy horn? Every time I I try to double beep to say hi to someone or let someone go the horn just does a long beep lol people get so offended .
  3. Combra6589

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Just paid $6.50/gallon for diesel in mass
  4. Combra6589

Aftermarket remote unlock /start app

Oh really . I thought they worked with factory remote start . Thanks for the info!
  5. Combra6589

Aftermarket remote unlock /start app

Does anyone have recommendations for a good app kit that allows me to unlock and start truck from my phone? My Uconnect plan is ending already and it’s absolutely disgusting how much they want a year just for me to remote start my truck. Half the time the app doesn’t even work . I saw drone...
  6. Combra6589

S&b intake on 22 6.7 warranty void?

Does anyone know if the dealer will void warranty if I installed it?
  7. Combra6589

I was looking to use a cleanable filter and to hear more turbo
  8. Combra6589

Does anyone know if the s&b intakes void factory warranty? Looking to buy one soon . Have a 22 6.7. Salesman /service couldn’t give me a straight answer.Thanks!
  9. Combra6589

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Yes but that’s how they screw you. It’s way cheaper when you buy it within your 36k warranty.
  10. Combra6589

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Anyone else having CarPlay issues of it not connecting I couldn’t find on other threads how to reboot Uconnect 5
  11. Combra6589

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

I believe that is just when you lock/unlock truck/remote start it . I immediately did that lol
  12. Combra6589

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Less than a week since owning and the truck is done. Tonneau came out good . 20% tint exaust tip and mud flaps absolutely love the ram boxes .
  13. Combra6589

Yea my 20 limited didn’t have this so def a pain especially hooking up trailer in the early morning .
  14. Combra6589

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Thanks guys. Has anyone found a work around for the 3 horn beep alarm that’s supposedly new to 22? If you leave truck running and exit it beeps 3 times. Nothing in settings nor does dealer know a computer work around . Very obnoxious