Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket remote unlock /start app

Combra6589

Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for a good app kit that allows me to unlock and start truck from my phone? My Uconnect plan is ending already and it’s absolutely disgusting how much they want a year just for me to remote start my truck. Half the time the app doesn’t even work . I saw drone mobile and it’s only $4/month versus $200+ a year with Uconnect

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Carlink ASCL6 is much more reliable than drone mobile. Either of them must be used in conjunction with an aftermarket remote start, and won’t work on the factory remote start. Start X is probably the easiest remote start to install plug n play, and uses factory fob 3x lock button to remote start.

Combra6589

Reaction score
Oh really . I thought they worked with factory remote start . Thanks for the info!

jabartram

Reaction score
Oh really . I thought they worked with factory remote start . Thanks for the info!
i have this in my truck, works excellent and is only 40 dollars a year, first year is free.

Users who are viewing this thread