Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by areuriding

1. A

Tire repair question

Patch it and keep rolling...
  2. A

Hunting thread

Thanks for the info, I'll start there....
  3. A

Hunting thread

Deer, whitetail or mule pretty much any state outside of Va. Just bought a new rifle I'm wantin ton try this fall, Fierce Rival in 28 Nosler.
  4. A

2023 dash light stuck on

I said yeah ok..... didn't say I didn't believe it.
  5. A

2023 dash light stuck on

Yeah ok..
  6. A

Hunting thread

I know that? I need a place that sells over the counter to non resident hunters so I don't wait years to draw a tag. Then I need a could idea of an area to hunt, someone with knowledge so I don't go in blindly.
  7. A

2023 dash light stuck on

No, it has nothing to do with miles. It's just random. I went 2 months and 4000 miles before it happened again. I gave up on taking it in and just do what I said. Minor inconvenience.
  8. A

2023 dash light stuck on

Replacing the dash won't resolve the issue. I've had that issue since new, my dash has been replaced. It still happens on occasion and still the only fix is to turn off the truck open and close the door as if exiting, let all dash lights turn off and then restart. it takes less than a minute but...
  9. A

Hunting thread

I'd sure like an in on public hunting out west... hint hint
  10. A

Hunting thread

Yeah, I hate greedy land owners like that! There should always be a way to access BLM lands even if the GOV has to pay a public trespass fee.
  11. A

Battery problems after relay safety recall repair

If interior dimmer is up all the way the light stays on.
  12. A

Some people are NUTS!!!

Some people just shouldn't breed..
  13. A

6.4 oil change issue-question

The just want you in and out. The tech could really clean it if he wanted to.
  14. A

Carli front dif guard install

Is it leaking after the install or do you mean when you took the factory bolts out you got a few drops before installing the new ones? A few drops before installing new boltsb is nothing to worry about, If it was after the new bolts were installed that's a problem.
  15. A

I need good distance/driving lights

It's the amber color, I made the same mistake and returned them for the white.