Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 dash light stuck on

areuriding

Reaction score
Replacing the dash won't resolve the issue. I've had that issue since new, my dash has been replaced. It still happens on occasion and still the only fix is to turn off the truck open and close the door as if exiting, let all dash lights turn off and then restart. it takes less than a minute but still a PITA.

scdo

Reaction score
Replacing the dash won't resolve the issue. I've had that issue since new, my dash has been replaced. It still happens on occasion and still the only fix is to turn off the truck open and close the door as if exiting, let all dash lights turn off and then restart. it takes less than a minute but still a PITA.
Interesting. Replacement appears to have fixed the issue for me. I’ll report back if it happens again but it’s now been thousands of miles without the problem. Maybe your replacement was another defective unit.

areuriding

Reaction score
No, it has nothing to do with miles. It's just random. I went 2 months and 4000 miles before it happened again. I gave up on taking it in and just do what I said. Minor inconvenience.

jsalbre

Reaction score
No, it has nothing to do with miles. It's just random. I went 2 months and 4000 miles before it happened again. I gave up on taking it in and just do what I said. Minor inconvenience.
A replacement not solving the issue for you doesn't mean that a replacement didn't solve it for someone else. Like @scdo said, maybe your replacement has the same defect as the original. I've had my truck for a year and have put 20k miles on it and it's never had this problem.

areuriding

Reaction score
A replacement not solving the issue for you doesn't mean that a replacement didn't solve it for someone else. Like @scdo said, maybe your replacement has the same defect as the original. I've had my truck for a year and have put 20k miles on it and it's never had this problem.
Yeah ok..

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello,
If anyone is actively experiencing concerns and needs support, please send a private message with your VIN. We shall help you further.
Sylvia
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread