Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

redwinelvr

Reaction score
My dealer final said my truck made it to Texas..Expects delivery in about two weeks time. 4/15 to end of June, about 10 weeks. Just luck of the draw I guess.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
My dealer final said my truck made it to Texas..Expects delivery in about two weeks time. 4/15 to end of June, about 10 weeks. Just luck of the draw I guess.
Just saw a transporter in town with only top half full. Heading to Dodge house to see if he dropped mine off on a Sunday somewhere on the dodge property.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Just saw a transporter in town with only top half full. Heading to Dodge house to see if he dropped mine off on a Sunday somewhere on the dodge property.
Didn’t drop mine off. Looked everywhere.

BigA80

Reaction score
Stopped by my dealer this morning on my way home from work before they were open and cruised the lot and look what I found in the back lot, my truck. They haven't contacted me that it was in yet I assume to go over it and clean it up. Looks like it was taken off road already. its filthy. Not from up here we've had no rain for a couple weeks. Hope to go pick it up by the end of the week. Thursday will be 2 mo. from ordering. Finally! :cool:
1560744144552.png

Tom MI

Reaction score
KZU status as of today- came in off the train in Sterling Heights. Waiting for a truck to the Detroit Axle yard then from there to the dealer.

arwright

Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.
6/05 - Truck is at first rail departure per dealer. Not sure what this means. Expected delivery to dealer, "middle of the month." This update sounds the same as the one I received on 5/30, but I could be wrong.
6/13 - Per phone call with RAM truck is still KZ awaiting shipment awaiting shipment "contract" to be signed. Completely confused by this. I reached out to my dealer for an update, I'll have to wait and see what they say bc they told me on 6/5 it should be delivered to rail yard in Mira Loma, CA today.

Update
6/17 - Called RAM after my dealer moved the delivery date back AGAIN. RAM is "escalating" it because it has been KZ for 23 days. They did say it was KZM this time, not KZ, but promised an e-mail within 3 days.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Stopped by my dealer this morning on my way home from work before they were open and cruised the lot and look what I found in the back lot, my truck. They haven't contacted me that it was in yet I assume to go over it and clean it up. Looks like it was taken off road already. its filthy. Not from up here we've had no rain for a couple weeks. Hope to go pick it up by the end of the week. Thursday will be 2 mo. from ordering. Finally! :cool:
View attachment 446
View attachment 447
Is that one yours? So it arrived, and they hadn't even called you yet??

Zinga

Reaction score
Zinga,

When did you order yours? Even my dealership said that this seemed quick from the git go. They said the moment they placed the order it came back in D status, With a VON number and the very next day had a VIN.
Good news. I spoke with the Fleet Manager today.
VON: 24May
VIN: 25May
Expected delivery: 1st week of July & I'm hoping 02Jul, instead of 05 or 06Jul

sasbowtie91

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 Laramie on 5/1 and it just arrived at the dealer today. Should be picking it up Wednesday

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Good news. I spoke with the Fleet Manager today.
VON: 24May
VIN: 25May
Expected delivery: 1st week of July & I'm hoping 02Jul, instead of 05 or 06Jul
I think it will be around 7/12

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Nope. Yeah. I'm sure that's mine, exactly what I ordered and MSRP is same.
Go look at the Vin and see if it’s yours. I’d be mad if they haven’t called yet. I told my dealer I want called as it shows up on Hauler to deliver it!!

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 Laramie on 5/1 and it just arrived at the dealer today. Should be picking it up Wednesday
Wow!! That was super fast. Where did it have to go? Share pics on the new thread of new 2500 and 3500’s.

arwright

Reaction score
On phone with Ram now to have it escalated for immediate review. My dealer just got 4 1500’s yesterday and a 3500 unsold Units. He too said he asked to ship this sold unit instead but didn’t happen.

What was the follow up with RAM after the escalated it? Mine was escalated today.... curious what to expect.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
What was the follow up with RAM after the escalated it? Mine was escalated today.... curious what to expect.
Received Two phone calls and an e-mail from RAM and said it’s very close. Could be as early as tomorrow but no later than Friday. It’s 90 miles away awaiting to be put on truck and hauled down from Ft Worth to waco. I expect tomorrow or Wednesday. Just missed a scan point and was lost for 3 days.

arwright

Reaction score
Received Two phone calls and an e-mail from RAM and said it’s very close. Could be as early as tomorrow but no later than Friday. It’s 90 miles away awaiting to be put on truck and hauled down from Ft Worth to waco. I expect tomorrow or Wednesday. Just missed a scan point and was lost for 3 days.

Sounds like great follow up on RAM’s part. To bad they don’t do this throughout the entire process. Especially bc anyone who orders custom is likely to want lots of updates.

Users who are viewing this thread