Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

bobohio

Reaction score
So today still D1 but called and they said delivery may 7th. Not sure how they can do that(even to AZ)but I will keep the faith...
What dealer?? I picked mine up yesterday at Larry H Miller in Surprise

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Well, my Power Wagon arrived at the dealership yesterday. I will pick it up Monday, 5/6. Ordered 3/22, so 6 weeks from order to delivery. I'm a happy camper. Attached is the picture my salesman sent me when it arrived.

Congrats!!! When you have an opportunity, post your Payload Sticker and vehicle details over on this thread... Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb

dmathes3

Reaction score
i wouldn't get my hopes too high. I have been waiting 15 weeks for mine so far and it hasn't showed up yet!
Well, we are now on week 16 and still no truck. The dealership says it was unloaded at the rail yard in Winston-Salem on 4-16 and has been sitting there ever since! This is getting very, very, frustrating!

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
The dealership says it was unloaded at the rail yard in Winston-Salem on 4-16 and has been sitting there ever since!
BRUTAL! How large is your dealer? To think it's been sitting in a rail yard for nearly 4-weeks and they haven't made arrangements with RAM to deliver it to them is just painful to read.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Unfortunately the dealer has no influence on these vehicles once they get to independent rail yard. I will however say sometimes they are held up due to possible quality concerns. Although not knowing your build, I’m not aware of any announced delays due to quality. I can only emphasize with you pain as mine sat in a yard in metro Detroit. I was however fortunate to get a FCA top level manager to contact yard manager and ask for a favor. Just like the song, Friends in low places. My ordering and purchasing experience taught me many forms of patience! It WILL be worth the wait.

MrMopar

Reaction score
Well, I went to my Dealer today to see a PW they received from a Sister dealership (similar to mine except color and lacking the Sunroof), also got updated on mine.
He shows it hit the Railyard 4-27-19 (Not so)), he called and the Railyard said it should have came yesterday but it didn't. Maybe due to the weather it may show up Monday...then a week to get to the dealer, then 2 day's to PDI and Window Tint. I'm anticipating my Day...excited to say the least.
I tried to get more rebates/incentives but no luck...at least I don't lose what we agreed on when ordered. FYI, I already get BP discount, less hold back...6k off msrp out the door.
I failed to mention he gave me the FOB to the PW and crawled all over it....Love it.

jpaeth

Reaction score
First time i saw Mitchell too. And I've been on Ram chat a lot in the last 8 weeks....lol.
Just got Mitchell today as well. WOW! What a helpful guy! He gave me WAY more info than any other agent I have had. Went into detail about the location of my truck in the rail yard and when it got there. If you go into chat, he's who you want to get! He let me know he is available 10AM-7PM EST, I'm guessing mon-fri

MrMopar

Reaction score
It's IN, it's IN...received a txt with pics from my Bud at the dealer tonight while at Church (didn't look at phone until after we got home)...too late to respond by time we got home.
They still need to send it out to Tint the Windows. May swing by tomorrow to let the Wifey see it...grin
Haha, who am I kiddin...I wanna see it.
I'm not ashamed to say...I'm happier than Col. Sanders dancing with Mrs Butterworth...lol

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Today I placed an order for a 2500 Crew Cab Bighorn 6.4' box with the 6.4L Hemi. I also got the following equipment;

Granite Crystal
Premium Cloth bucket seats
Clearance lamps
Anti spin
4.10 gears
220 amp alternator
Big Horn Level 2 equipment
Off road package
Bed utility group
Alpine speakers
Sport appearance package
Rear wheelhouse liners

Can't wait!

Dealer says 3 months but looking at the timings posted here, I think it'll be much quicker than that. He said they were estimating high to be safe.

maxsteel

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17. 3500 SRW Mega HO Aisin Laramie, Black Appearance, pretty much every option but rambox.

I didn’t get my VON or VIN until 5/15. And that wasn’t until I asked my dealer for it on 5/14. The screenshot they sent me didn’t include the order date, so I’m thinking they took a long time to actually submit the order for some reason. I should have pestered them more after placing the order, but just assumed (naively) that everything was progressing. Anybody else have a month pass before getting VIN/VON?

First time I’ve ordered a vehicle, and it’s not the experience I expected. I figured for the amount of money these trucks cost, there would be a much more consumer friendly process with frequent status updates, ETAs, etc. Nope, the onus is entirely on the customer to dig for that info.

Oh well, I’m in D1 now, hopefully get to build stage next week.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
First time I’ve ordered a vehicle, and it’s not the experience I expected. I figured for the amount of money these trucks cost, there would be a much more consumer friendly process with frequent status updates, ETAs, etc. Nope, the onus is entirely on the customer to dig for that info.

I think it depends on your dealer... my order was submitted the day after I put down the deposit.
While I checked weekly with RAM Chat, the information I received from the dealer was pretty much the same.

Once it ships, RAM Chat is useless, but the dealer would let me know when it hit each stop.
Mine is currently at the rail yard waiting to be trucked to the dealer... in as much as I would have like to have picked it up tomorrow, doesn't look like it will work out way.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
She'll be here 7/1!!

2019 RAM 3500 SRW Limited Crew Cab 6"4" Bed
Cummins HO w/Aisin
Granite Crystal Met
Auto Level Air Susp
Sunroof
Cold Weather Grp
Snow Chief Grp
Body Color Bumper
Bed Step
Towing Tech Grp
Limited Lvl 1 Grp
5th Whl/Gooseneck Prep

MSRP: $86,475
Sale Price: $76,000 + TTL
Ordered from Larry H. Miller RAM in Boise, ID

View attachment 143

RamGuy84

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17. 3500 SRW Mega HO Aisin Laramie, Black Appearance, pretty much every option but rambox.

I didn’t get my VON or VIN until 5/15. And that wasn’t until I asked my dealer for it on 5/14. The screenshot they sent me didn’t include the order date, so I’m thinking they took a long time to actually submit the order for some reason. I should have pestered them more after placing the order, but just assumed (naively) that everything was progressing. Anybody else have a month pass before getting VIN/VON?

Why not Ram Box if I may ask?

D

Deleted member 80

Bit the bullet today.
3500 DRW Longhorn CC 4x4, HO/Aisin, 4.10, GN Prep, Tow Tech, Air Susp, Aux Switches, Bed Step, Pearl White, Cattle Tan/Black.

Users who are viewing this thread