Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

MrMopar

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Limited 3/30 and picked it up yesterday 5/26. Really like it a lot. It’s big and fun to drive. I chose the 6.4 Hemi with the air suspension, ram boxes and factory tonneau. Like the way it handles and sounds. Not as smooth a drive as I thought it would be but still nice. Interior is all black and is impressive. All the tech works great. Sticker shows 2561 payloadView attachment 361
Looks great...I'm loving my PW....I agree, not as smooth a ride...the 18' PW I test drove before I ordered this one was smoother...tires maybe ?
Also not impressed paying extra for the 12" screen and NO hard drive in it...smh.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Limited 3/30 and picked it up yesterday 5/26. Really like it a lot. It’s big and fun to drive. I chose the 6.4 Hemi with the air suspension, ram boxes and factory tonneau. Like the way it handles and sounds. Not as smooth a drive as I thought it would be but still nice. Interior is all black and is impressive. All the tech works great. Sticker shows 2561 payloadView attachment 361
Looking sharp! I drove a 2500 6.4 yesterday and was impressed with the 6.4 with the new 8-speed. I also really like the rotary knob versus the clunky shifter handle which I tend to bump. Those Limited seats are the best!

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Today I placed an order for a 2500 Crew Cab Bighorn 6.4' box with the 6.4L Hemi. I also got the following equipment;

Granite Crystal
Premium Cloth bucket seats
Clearance lamps
Anti spin
4.10 gears
220 amp alternator
Big Horn Level 2 equipment
Off road package
Bed utility group
Alpine speakers
Sport appearance package
Rear wheelhouse liners

Can't wait!

Dealer says 3 months but looking at the timings posted here, I think it'll be much quicker than that. He said they were estimating high to be safe.

By the way, I forgot to mention that although I wanted to get the blindspot and cross path detection, the dealer was unable to select it with my build. We just assumed a parts restriction and I went ahead an ordered anyway because I don't *need* it, just thought it would be nice to have. Did anyone else run into that?

jpaeth

Reaction score
By the way, I forgot to mention that although I wanted to get the blindspot and cross path detection, the dealer was unable to select it with my build. We just assumed a parts restriction and I went ahead an ordered anyway because I don't *need* it, just thought it would be nice to have. Did anyone else run into that?
My 3500 Limited has that feature on it

noble527

Reaction score

I ordered mine with it. Should be here in a couple weeks

Zrojas

Reaction score
Ram chat just told me that they don't give out build status codes anymore, as of a couple of years ago haha. But I have my VIN now and my truck order has been accepted and all parts are available and I'm just waiting on a spot on the production line now. I am trying to be patient.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
RAM chat does after asking for it. The general public which might use RAM chat would not know anything if the chat said "your in JB status"

If you ask after their reply, "What status code would that be" they will tell you. It sounds like your in D1, and could be here for up to 30 days.

All the RAM build code info is here and on the internet.

Zrojas

Reaction score
Howdy,
RAM chat does after asking for it. The general public which might use RAM chat would not know anything if the chat said "your in JB status"

If you ask after their reply, "What status code would that be" they will tell you. It sounds like your in D1, and could be here for up to 30 days.

All the RAM build code info is here and on the internet.
I'm was in D yesterday (from my dealer). When I asked, the chat agent said that it was internal information only and they would not give out the code.

redwinelvr

Reaction score
Got my wish. Ordered 4/15, entered KZ status this morning 5/31. We'll see how responsive my dealer is on shipping updates. No window sticker just yet, but I'm sure it's getting close. Time to sell the Jeep!

Oh and they posted the KZ status right in the chat window, so no idea what the other deal was.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
I'm was in D yesterday (from my dealer). When I asked, the chat agent said that it was internal information only and they would not give out the code.
Sounds like you got an agent that doesn’t know what they are talking about. Even though I always ask for the code first, the agents have all given the lengthy explanation of the manufacturing stage. Then when I ask again, they give me the actual code.

RedBeard6111

Reaction score
Had some movement over the last couple days

5/13 ordered
5/13 VON
5/14 VIN
5/20 D
5/23 D1
6/4 F

Ram 3500 SRW with Laramie 2 package, with everything but the sun roof and 20" Rims

Zrojas

Reaction score
3500 Laramie, Crew Cab, Long bed, SRW
5/21 Ordered
5/29 VON and VIN after a call to the dealer
5/29 D1
6/8 E
6/9 F
6/11 J

It's moving right along hopefully JB doesn't take too long. Anyone have an idea of how long it has taken to ship from factory to Idaho?

Zrojas

Reaction score
3500 Laramie, Crew Cab, Long bed, SRW
5/21 Ordered
5/29 VON and VIN after a call to the dealer
5/29 D1
6/8 E
6/9 F
6/11 J

It's moving right along hopefully JB doesn't take too long. Anyone have an idea of how long it has taken to ship from factory to Idaho?
-Update-
6/11 J in the morning and through JB and in final inspection by the afternoon.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I ordered mine on January 16th I got a 2500 Limited Mega Cab 4x4 with the following options:
Cummins Diesel
Delmonico Red Pearl Coat
Indigo/Frost Leather Seats
Deployable Bed Step
Auto Level Rear Air Suspension
Anti-Spin Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Clearance Lamps
Protection Group
Power Sunroof
Body Color Bumpers
Towing Technology Group
Did you get yours yet??

Dan

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 Laramie black on Saturday. Laramie level 1, Cummins, Sunroof, 12” screen etc. Trading in my ‘19 1500 Limited that won’t stop rattling. Every time one interior rattle is fixed another starts.

D

Deleted member 80

Ordered my 3500 Laramie black on Saturday. Laramie level 1, Cummins, Sunroof, 12” screen etc. Trading in my ‘19 1500 Limited that won’t stop rattling. Every time one interior rattle is fixed another starts.
I hate to say it, but every HD I have owned had a few squeaks and rattles, so be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread